Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 083

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-09-22T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, September 28.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev083. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 082 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Code of Conduct - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol/tobacco names, logos, or usage; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
1 Like

#LivRev083

Gt: Zly Tomaszek

2018 Lamborghini #Squadra Corse Huracán Super Trofeo Evo

Based on Lamborghini Huracán GT3 Evo,
Konrad Motorsport at 24h Race in Nürburg…
In 2023… Team didn’t finnish the Race…:man_shrugging:

“24H NBR 2023 #7

587 525 191

Source:

15 Likes

#LivRev083

GT: Duff 790

1972 Chevrolet K10 Customised

File Name: Mongoose

SC: 830 912 893

21 Likes

Name of livery: Targa Florio 85

SC 147 446 905

DETAILS: gold flakes and dark blue. Replica of the 037 team Grifone at 69 rally of the Targa Florio (Sicily)

GT: TheStigIT

Name of livery: Targa Florio 85

SC 147 446 905

DETAILS: gold flakes and dark blue. Replica of the 037 team Grifone at 69 rally of the Targa Florio (Sicily)

13 Likes

Nice photos but this is the livery comp :wink:

photo comp -Official Weekly FH5 Photo Competition - Week 083

1 Like

My mistake! The description of this week’s photocomp page is incorrect and describes the livery comp :slight_smile:

1 Like

Don’t worry mate, I made a mistake a little while ago by publishing the livery on the photo page :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks, Ill let Max know

1 Like

The Photocomp thread description is fixed now, thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

#LivRev083

GT: ModerJager
Share code: 182 459 802
Car: 2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Name: Scooby Doo Clean

11 Likes

GT: SlowMotionFire
Livery: White Rain
Share Code: 127 282 648

Dale Jarrett NASCAR inspired livery.

6 Likes

That gold is actually really clean👍

2 Likes

Thanks buddy 🫶🏼. I’ve been making liveries for less than a month, and I discovered immediately after the end of the last competition that there was the possibility of changing a color in the paint shop. If you saw carefully, that is not black but an extra dark blue. Congratulations to you for your Scooby Doo :heart_eyes:

#LivRev083

Name: Sanremo 1986

Car: Lancia Delta S4

NO ALCOOL AND TOBACCO VINYLS

SC: 113 726 543

NOTE: It’s a replica from the Lancia Delta S4 of the Scuderia Del Grifone (black and gold livery with Esso as main sponsor) drived by Fabrizio Tabaton at 28th Rallye Sanremo in 1986. I wanted to make the rally vinyl with the two tricolor flags, but it conflicted with the headlights of the bodykit and so I opted for the single one that was used throughout the season. Regarding the back, there are various very conflicting photos and so I opted for my own vision. I don’t understand why the game always shows me the liveries with no changes to the car. I asked in Andrew9565’s Reddit group, but they know less than me

Name: Sanremo 1986

Car: Lancia Delta S4

NO ALCOOL AND TOBACCO VINYLS

SC: 113 726 543

18 Likes

Dude - that mongoose typeface is absolutely spot on :ok_hand:

4 Likes

2022 Toyota GR86
GT: Lertzu96
SC: 127 825 565
Inspired by the GR86 of Finnish drift driver Juha Rintanen