Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 084

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-09-29T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, October 5.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev084. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 083 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Code of Conduct - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol/tobacco names, logos, or usage; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
3 Likes

#LivRev084

Gt: Zly Tomaszek

So… last week i got a call from one of my good old polish friends… he and his team discovered a real barn find… an italian one…

A 1992 Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evo

in Alitalia design… he send me some pics how it looks like right now, and also they found an original picture of this car from the previous owner, seems like the car was registered in Poland last time… he asked me if im interested to restore this beauty…

As im completely out of free time, i’m asking u guys if one of u can take care of it…

For car enthusiasts its for free… If u interested call me under

146 394 175

Or send me an PM with

“BARN FIND LANCIA”

in description

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Source

10 Likes

This is the livery comp , is it the photo comp you want ?Official Weekly FH5 Photo Competition - Week 084 - #3 by Koudy1076

My Mustang tribute to the Mustang. Of course I had to go out to the carrier for a couple pics.

#LivRev084
GT: Nsf Feral Wolf
SC: 163 338 789
Name “P-51”
for the '69 Boss 302

6 Likes

GT: teodoraze
Car: 2019 Nissan 370Z Nismo
Sharecode: 912 769 515

10 Likes

GT: teodoraze
Car: Koenigsegg Jesko
Sharecode: 588 705 191

13 Likes

#LivRev084
Valentino Rossi Le Mans
Car: 2021 BMW M3 COMPETITION SEDAN
Sharecode: 148 450 822

6 Likes

#LivRev084
Kyoseki GP-R
Car: 1993 Skyline GT-R V-Spec (R32)
Sharecode: 153 712 314

8 Likes

This livery is based off of the 1986 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Matchbox car(shown in the first 3 pictures). Unfortunately, that car isn’t in Forza, so I had to use the 1993 Nissan 240SX SE.
GT: MilotronZeta
SC: 153-900-585

4 Likes

gamertag:icethebite
Car: 1991 gmc syclone
Sharecode: 114 866 976

2 Likes

This livery is based off of the 1984 Mercedes 500 SEC Matchbox car(shown in the first 4 pictures). Unfortunately, this car isn’t in forza, so I had to use the 1987 Mercedes AMG Hammer Coupe.
GT: MilotronZeta
SC: 139-100-153

4 Likes

2021 BMW M3 Competition
KoolIROCz1967
sharecode - 755 180 470
#livrev084

12 Likes

#Livrev084
Car: 2019 Ferrari F8 Tributo
ShareCode: 123 978 527
GT: MAMBA GAMING904
MANSORY LIVERY Paint

4 Likes

2021 McLaren 765LT

Share Code - 603 919 469

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

10 Likes

2022 Toyota GR86

‘Joker Koi’

Share Code - 874 276 646

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

11 Likes

GT: Lertzu96

1999 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VI GSR
SC: 112 345 445

2014 Porsche 918 Spyder
SC: 357 075 546

6 Likes

#LIVREV084

Car : 2018 HONDA CIVIC TYPE R

Share code : 436 149 547

Gamer tag : MARVAN Ai

File name : ALPHA TAURI

8 Likes

GT: Archduke 67

Car: Toyota GR86 2022

File Name: Mushi Mashup 2

SC: 173 492 718

I submited this a while ago, but it was the week after I won so it couldn’t be chosen, so I thought I’d give it another shot as I really like it :grinning:

10 Likes

GT: Archduke67

Car: BMW 850 CSI

File Name: Hockney’s Artcar

SC: 157 252 862

This is one of my favourite BMW’s - just a fantastic car. I’m a big fan of the BMW Art Cars and I’ve slowly been going through them and recreating the amazing designs, so when this car was announced it made my day. I particularly wanted to try to recreate the painting style and emulate the brush strokes - I hope I’ve done an adequate job of Hockney’s art.

8 Likes