Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 057

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-03-24T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, March 30th

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev057. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 056 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol brands; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
1 Like

Hi mates,
Here is my Focus Hoonigan, tribute to mister Ken Block

GT: enoo66

Share code: 271 861 549

Not in the livrev

• [ I withdraw this livery from the contest ] - - -

My BMW Vader is in the livrev

9 Likes

#LivRev051

GT : hell factor
Car : 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
File name : Wurth Replica
Share code : 916 776 952

Replica from 1989 DTM

8 Likes

This one i was working on for a while. Was gonna do it on a 5window Ford in reaction to the RatRods. But got to big to fit , turned out a 10.000+ layer livery.

On the 1970 VW #1107 Dessert Dingo
Titel ; Plague
Sharecode; 144 140 145
GT; TA2KlNG ( i=small L)

10 Likes

#LivRev057

Gt: Zly Tomaszek

1984 Peugeot 205 Turbo 16

This is one of my first replikas done i believe back in FM5. A dirty Peugeot 205 from Monte-Carlo in 1985 driven by Ari Vatanen.

“1985 VATANEN”

153 530 657

4 Likes

Gamertag :
Car #1 : 2018 Bugatti Chiron
Name : Chameleon
Share code : 883 178 443
Honestly, this came into fruition when experimenting two liveries. I have it on many of my cars and cannot get enough of it.

Car #2 : 2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX
Name : Monster Madness
Share code : 126 741 653
Inspired by sugar skulls artwork. I implemented the monster energy, dc and hoonigan logos to make it pop with the colours.

Car #3 : 1997 Honda Civic Type R
Name : Takashi Murakami
Share code : 183 958 814
Based off the Japanese artist Takashi Murakami’s flowers. All around one of my favourite liveries I have made.

7 Likes

LivRev057

GT: Andrew9565

SC: 164 738 017

Idea: this is a thing that came to mind last summer. The 288 GTO is imo one of the most beautiful Ferraris and in case some of you know, they had a repsol sponsored 348 in the 90s. So I thought why don’t I give it a go but with the normal repsol scheme.

8 Likes

LivRev057

SC: 595 056 076

Idea: first of all I’m really thankful we have this car in the game, it’s one of the most fun things I have for off-roading. Now when I was working on a livery that I posted around a week ago I accidentally deleted a part of the bilstein logo which ended up looking like this. And I thought to myself that the placement would be just right on this Porsche. Made a quick concept sketch as well.

7 Likes

#LivRev057

Car: 2012 Nissan GT-R (R35)

Name: Punk Skull

GT: Archduke67

SC: 174 494 580

7 Likes

#LivRev057

Here is my entry with the 2014 VW Golf R, based partly on this GTA livery I saw online.

I decided to put my own little spin on it.

Name: #Tuner

Gamertag: IronBendy64

Sharecode: 489 302 636

1 Like

GT: SlowMotionFire
Livery: COCA-COLA BLAK

4 Likes

#LivRev057

GT: Radianthunder
SC: 131 134 727
Livery: Gear Racing
Car: Huracan Performante

Info+ Replica for the Gear Racing Huracan GT3 Endurance Cup.

6 Likes

Op-art
1957 Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa
SC: 148 248 246

I’m inegible for winning this week cause I’ve won the previous week. If it’s allowed I would think it’s nice to keep this up so people can still see it. Just because it’s something different, didn’t think it had a chance of winning, just hope it might inspire someone. :grinning:

8 Likes

GT: Sprizouse78
SC: 857 653 943
Car: 1970 Chevrolet Camaro Z28
File: Retro Z28

7 Likes

LivRev057

SC: 945 778 853

Idea: got requested a retro looking livery and I came up with this. Really gives me beach/rally vibes and makes me want a brat irl. It’s compatible with any bumper option

Also bear approves that gas is expensive

DISCLAIMER: I’m not entering more than 3 liveries (288 gto, desert flyer and brat) it’s just these are alternative Color version of literally the same livery. Nothing besides the colors and numbers is changed. So consider only the white one
(SC yellow: 653 140 231, SC blue: 940 011 078 SC red: 105 317 707)

5 Likes

LivRev057

GT: Bravo437

SC: 166 215 571

Car: 2018 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5

Design: “Ready•To•Rock V2
Original Mustang Spec 5 logo incorporating the Mustang emblem & two-tone shading for depth of graphics. Full Walk Around

Have entered this once before, but it didn’t make the final pick. Was encouraged by a friend to give it another shot, so here it is. Invested a considerable amount of time in this one between the design & custom vinyls. I’ve also included a link above for a full walk around that helps highlight the two-tone effects. (Below photos were taken in my custom Waterfall Photo Studio, which is shared, for anyone interested in using it) Thanks for looking!

5 Likes

LivRev057

Car: Nissan Skyline R32 GTR

File Name: Rocket Bunny R32

GT: Mike Reevey

Share Code: 433 787 128

7 Likes

Hi all

My first ever entry to Official Forza FH5 Livery Competition!
LivRev057

Replica of 1999 Ford Focus WRC #7 Rally Monte Carlo, Colin McRae & Nicky Grist.

Applied to 2003 Ford Focus RS with Forza rear wing fitted.
Note: Unable to paint wing mirror housings or rear wing plates, or add vinyls to windows & wheels, otherwise >99% accurate replica livery including faux windscreen decals.

SC: 163 490 215

GT: Bonzpop

5 Likes

KoolIROCZ1967
2013 Subaru BRZ
sharecode 592 662 514
#livrev057

9 Likes