Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 067

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-06-02T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, June 8th.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev067. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 066 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol brands; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
2 Likes

Hope the best to all, here’s my livery to the newest vehicle out!
#LivRev067
GT: VengefulElit3

Ken Block
Share code:113 891 574

5 Likes

#livrev067

Gt: Zly Tomaszek

2017 Ferrari #25 Corse Clienti 488 challenge

“24h NBR 2023 #30

164 586 280

Based pn Ferrari 296 GT3…

Frikadelli Racing Team, winner of this year 24h ADAC Nordhein TotalEnergies race at the green hell in Nürburgring.

Source:

7 Likes

A Snowy Owl. I got a request for a Snowy owl. Tried to make something that’s between a wing and an abstract shape on the side of the car. The yellow accents are from the eyes. The blue tones from the sky.

2016 Hoonigan Gymkhana 9 Ford Focus RS RX
SC: 139 110 397
GT: FormFirm

9 Likes

Fantastic paint! Do you have a share code for that nifty studio you used for the photography?

Thx… Its not mine eventlab creation… found it by searching for photomode in event labs… when im back online i will search for that… :wink:

“PHOTO STUDIO V3”

179 838 948

1 Like

NOS Energy Drink 370z #LivRev067

Gamertag: Turnballer
Car: 2019 Nissan 370Z Nismo
Share Code: 119 097 363

3 Likes

THIS IS SPARTA!!!

2022 Cupra UrbanRebel Concept

Share Code - 167 731 444

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

12 Likes

#LivRev067

GT : hell factor
Car : 1968 Renault 4L Export
File name : 4L Michelin #8
SC : 183 605 925

7 Likes

#LivRev067

GT: Killemalljohnny

SC: 113 703 327

91 BMW M2 2020 Formula Drift

2 Likes

GT: Andrew9565

SC: 118 129 850

Idea: made a touge style livery for a friend and translated his team name to Japanese (hence the big writing). The other Japanese logo is Spoon sports.

4 Likes

Awesome - thanks!

1 Like

Subaru Impreza WRX STI Nürburgring Challenge racecar.

Car: 2015 Subaru WRX STI
Share Code: 185 761 792

4 Likes

Ryan Tuerck’s 2013 Formula Drift BRZ.

Car: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Share Code: 138 272 450

2 Likes

GT - ThatOneQuail

Car - 2018 Ford #25 Mustang RTR

Livery name - “Penzoil×Hoonigan”

SC - 464 132 969

Hope yall like it! <3

6 Likes

I’ll try it again this week, this time with a skin I did a few years ago in Forza Horizon 4 updated and improved for the Alpine A110.
I hope you like it.

#LivRev067
Car: Alpine A110 2017
Codeshare: 136 139 050
Gamertag: MrMugello

6 Likes

Acura SC 892 129 600

Mustang SC 314 515 404

M-B SC 106 321 682

1 Like

That looks fantastic

2 Likes