Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 066

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-05-26T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, June 1st.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev066. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 065 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol brands; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.

#LivRev066

GT : hell factor
Car : 2018 Porsche Macan LPR Rally Raid
File name : RR Faturbo #911
Share code : 289 418 932

5 Likes

#LivRev066

GT: Failgames47
Car: 2022 Ford F-150 Lightning Platinum
File Name: WIN
Share code: 121 020 992

The concept of a WIN livery goes back to FH4, where a group used to take the Prize car from the weekly seasonal Playground games event, paint it pink and write “WIN” on it, as to advertise to the people playing the PGG that this is the car that they would be winning if they were able to beat the group using the “WIN Cars”
As the Seasonal PGG Rewards stopped being cars that could be used in the event itself, they gradually evolved to just write WIN on any car they felt like. Since then, the concept of the WIN Livery has gotten out of hand, with there currently being 67 Official WIN Liveries, all of which are named WIN

4 Likes

#LivRev066

GT: Zly Tomaszek

2022 Porsche Mission R

“Rothmans R”

111 680 245

6 Likes

#LivRev066

1997 Honda Civic Type R

Share Code: 446 772 576

GT: RobzGTi

7 Likes

GT: Andrew9565

SC: 272 695 781

Idea: so a year ago I made a mentos E30 livery based on the 935 I saw. After that I was planning to make one in blue on the GT2 RS with the widebody. But literally once I heard the 935 is coming I knew I had to do it. And conveniently I also found a little something in a store

9 Likes

#LivRev066

Hi mates,

Batman is watching you…
New livery on the beastly Lamborghini Aventador SVJ, in a black and white style, on the theme of the bat of Gotham City.
I had a lot of fun making the hood in a very comic book style.

Car: Lamborghini Aventador SVJ
GT : enoo66
Share code: 109 055 948

6 Likes

my design is based on smokey nagata’s v12 supra, i love this body kit in real life because it completely changes the aesthetics of a simple mk4

Share code: 112 470 697

2 Likes

#LivRev066

GT- bgcarboy

1958 Plymouth Fury

Sharecode- 852 120 090

“Christine” I love this movie and couldn’t help but make a livery to pay homage to it and let me tell ya’ll this was the most exciting paint I have ever done and I am so proud of how this turned out!

7 Likes

#LivRev066
Car : 2020 Lamborghini Huracan STO
Gt : icetihiii
Sharecode : 292 383 407
Gulf livery with a bit dirty/worn effect.

3 Likes

LivRev066
Car: 2008 Koenigsegg CCGT
Livery name: IKEA
Sharecode: 477 336 357
GT: FLX 36

4 Likes

#LivRev066

GT : Archduke67
Car : 1963 Volkswagen type 2 de luxe
File name : President Snoopy
Share code : 109 467 302

10 Likes

Bugatti
SC 137 460 194

Mercedes X Class
SC 574 464 210

Toyoder
SC 354 586 624

Cheers!!

2 Likes

GT: Andrew9565

SC: 657 125 743

Idea: I was on a trip with family and we stopped at an OMV gas station. Liked the logo and Color scheme so I did some research. Found out it was used in rally. Made a concept and remade it into the game. IMPORTANT: BUMPERS AND SPOILER NEED TO BE CHANGED TO MATCH THE LIVERY.

6 Likes

LivRev066

GT: G de racer

Car: Ferrari 812 Superfast

SC: 127 245 891

Sometimes, less is more, and I think that is the case for the 812. Some classic striping, glossy carbon bits and a couple subtle sponsors give this car a classy look.

3 Likes

Gamertag : Da Wouiche
Car : 2016 Ford Shelby GT50R
Livery name : KOTZ #4
Sharecode : 162 183 858

Peace !!!

1 Like

GT: DistrictDex2

Car: 2018 KTM X-BOW GT4

Livery name: KTMBOOST

SHARE CODE: 458 415 763

4 Likes