Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.
This week is open to all design types.
This week’s deadline is 2023-03-17T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).
Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, March 23rd.
HOW TO ENTER
Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:
New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev056. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.
Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.
We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.
While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.
You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:
- Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
- Winning users from Week 055 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
- You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
- Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
- All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels - we cannot declare winning entries that include: phone numbers (real or fictional); alcohol brands; license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate; or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
- Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.
- The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
- Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
- The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
- Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.