Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 053

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-02-24T04:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, March 2nd.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev053. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit no more than three designs per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 052 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • Users who share an excessive number of designs in a single week will be ineligible for the current week and the following week.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines - Note: We have a stricter standard of appropriateness for content to be featured on Forza channels; we cannot declare winning entries that include alcohol brands or guns, or license plates with lettering that can be perceived as inappropriate, or entries from inappropriate gamertags, regardless of in-game enforcement status.
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.

JOA_Motorsports 2016 Dodge Viper ACR-E

GT: MenacePrime
S/C: 153 967 661

5 Likes

Is that not just a photo dude? That’s the standard livery? This is the livery thread.

:smiley: Honest mistake… Maybe

1 Like

2018 Ferrari FXX K Evo

SF23

100 438 598

5 Likes

Hello!! Here is mine!

Car: 2020 Lexus RCF Track Edition

Sharecode: 579 471 129

GT: Oignon75

8 Likes

Whoops, my bad :frowning_face:

1 Like

Lol np. Just confused me a little. :rofl: good luck in the photo comp if you’re entering there.

2 Likes

Car: Honda NSX-R 1992
Code share: 145 605 376
Gt: MrMugello

11 Likes

R&R
1955 Hoonigan Bel Air
Code: 154 179 927
By TA2KlNG *(i=small L)

7 Likes

#LivRev053

DOVE

:red_car: Nissan Z 2023
:art: 125 280 574

PTG FLUEX

Painted for this Valentines Day

6 Likes

LivRev053
GT: ig towLey chong
Car: 2008 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Sharecode: 513 432 723

6 Likes

#LivRev053
GT : hell factor
Car : 2012 Hot Wheels Bad to the Blade
File name : Pirelli/Lancia
Share code : 415 746 369

“Tribute to the Lancia Stratos Gr4 Team Pirelli of 1978”

1 Like

Gt: mastermatt#3796
Car: 1990 mazda Savanna Rx7
Code: 167 879 103
Livery: miasma invader

This is the second design in the series. The first one i posted last week. The standalone “invader” decal is available on my storefront in both colors

LivRev 053

2018 Porsche 911 GT2RS

File Name: Porsche

Share Code: 112 094 694

GT: RobzGTi

14 Likes

LivRev 053
Car: 2013 Audi RS7 + body kit
Code: 470 343 907
GT: Radianthunder

3 Likes

Subtle, yet one of my absolute favorites. I present my Spoon Sports Mugen CRX. #LivRev053

Car: 1984 Honda Civic CRX Mugen
Gamertag: Turnballer
Sharecode: 601 737 801

5 Likes

LivRev053

GT: G de racer

SC: 183 550 207

Went for a tuner look. There is an easter egg to be found as well!

2 Likes

#LivRev053

GT: Zly Tomaszek

1989 Porsche #65 Rothsport Racing 911 Desert Flyer

Based on Rothmans Racing Porsche 911 953 from Paris-Dakar 1983

“1983 PARIS-DAKAR”

134 121 981

Source:

8 Likes

GT: PlageBLN

Car: Renault Clio R.S. 2010

Design name: PBLN #585

Share Code Design: 533 539 920

Share Code Tune: 145 914 162 (S1 900)

Background: The main sponsor on this fictitious livery Ixell is a manufacturer for basically anything related to automotive paint and bodywork. The company belongs to Renault and not only their cars are painted with their Ixelltech or Oxelia colours and paint technology.

3 Likes