Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 050

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

This week is open to all design types.

This week’s deadline is 2023-02-03T04:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Thursday, February 9th.

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code word for the description is LivRev050. All designs with this Description will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit more than one design per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 049 are ineligible for selection among the five winners.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for six months.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • The individual winners will receive a gift a car of the player’s choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo of your design may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.
1 Like

NO.14 RAHAL LETTERMAN LANIGAN RACING FIESTA 2017

DESIGN CREATOR KILLAS2826

Share Code : 932580638

I want To Pay Respect To The Legend Ken Block.

9 Likes

LivRev050

GT : hell factor
Car : 1992 Volswagen Golf GTI 16V Mk2 (for Rocket Bunny bodykit)
File name : G60 Rallye R
Share code : 175 225 595

Replica of Golf G60 Rallye GrA from Hunsruck Rallye 1991

5 Likes

Gamertag: Serseri2089

Share Code: 127 662 434

I inspired from Quinton Chan’s 1992 Nissan 240sx Grip Bunny

(i wanted to put more photos but it doesn’t allow me because i am a new member)

5 Likes

LivRev050

Car: 2018 Honda Civic Type R

File Name: Type R Touring

GT: Mike Reevey

Share Code: 111 548 742

8 Likes

Ken Blocks Fiesta ST RX43 Gymkhana 8, Complete with its rainbow holographic paint base. Each star was filled via negative space with black vinyl to allow the rainbow effect, they are not masked through so it took a fair while to do. My little tribute to the great man we sadly lost.

#KB43VER.

Car is 2017 Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS.

Sharecode: 606 160 158
Ken Block43 Gym8
Gamertag: WhatYouTrynaSay

**Edited the post because I switched the livery over onto the M-Sport RS because I didn’t like the game model glitch of an unpaintable rear wing on the Rahal Letterman Fiesta.

18 Likes

#LivRev050
Car : 2020 Nissan Gt-r Nismo
Sharecode : 114 010 877
Gt : icetihiii
Red Dragon

11 Likes

#LivRev050
GameTag : venom50th
Car : 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500
Share code : 177 483 904
File Name: hoonigan snake

4 Likes

I had the same idea of making this one, pretty cool.

1 Like

Apologies to removing the design. Will share again next time

3 Likes

LivRev050
GT: Demonrhin0
With a zero at the end.
Hoonigan V2
SC: 162948106
Im new i can only do 1 photo…

1 Like

1 Like

BRAND NEW!!!

After a month of work I’ve finally finished a request for one of our page members over on Forza Livery & Design Share Your Creations

1992 Honda NSX-R

Calderas Demons Edition

Share Code - 336 052 728

Gamer Tag - Skogarmar

12 Likes

#livrev050

Gt: Zly Tomaszek

2017 Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS

A replika based on 2015 m-sport fiesta driven by E. Evans and D. Barritt at Monte-Carlo in 2015

“M-SPORT MC2015#5”

680 600 484

Source

6 Likes

LivRev050

Gt: CCOCAS

MINI T16 EVO

SC: 112 665 109

4 Likes

LivRev050

GT: Andrew9565

File name: proper Oreo

SC: 573 954 715

So I was a little intrigued as to why the Oreo promotion car was a Zonda (later found out the car is buffed) and I thought I’d give it a go at a livery on something more suiting imo

2 Likes

LivRev050

GT: Andrew 9565

File name: KW TCR CAR

SC: 182 890 831

This is a first for me for 2 reasons. 1: it’s the first TCR/ race car I’ve ever worked on and 2: it’s my first KW livery. Really proud of how it turned out

2 Likes

LivRev050

GT: Andrew9565

File name: Greddy vintage

SC: 137 081 825

This is the rework of an older project from my Japanese vintage style livery pack. Thought it was time to refine it and the results are to my liking

This is the previous version

And here is the Rework

4 Likes

#LivRev050

Car: 2018 Audi TT RS
Livery Name: ROTIFORM TT RS
Share Code: 159 123 060
GT: GT Naviks

7 Likes