Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 050

Ate Brakes livery.

#LivRev50
2020 Formula drift BMW M2
SC: 107 281 606
GT: FormFirm

15 Likes

Thank you Killa, much appreciated. Good luck every
one, as always there’s some heavy competition.

4 Likes

LivRev050

GT : NOMAD V1K1NG
Car : 2023 NISSAN Z
Share code : 845 990 667

3 Likes

GT: RivalStudent809

“Bathurst Tribute”

SC: 374 885 495

3 Likes

removed entry

3 Likes

LIVERY WEEK 050 WINNERS

Congratulations to the winners of Week 050! Please DM me with your prize car choice and confirm whether or not you’d like to see your work featured on our channels such as Twitter.com/ForzaHorizon and Forza.net/Community. We’ll also highlight winners in our next Forza Monthly livestream. These designs will be featured in game through the first week in August.

Players can download these to use on your own car by heading to a Home or Festival Site Garage > Designs menu, then select Find New Designs, then search using the share code. On the search results screen you can choose to Favorite Design and also select Creator Info to see their Creative Hub and give the artist a follow.

606 160 158 :star: WhatYouTrynaSay :star: Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS :star: “Ken Block43 Gym8” :star:

114 010 877 :star: icetihiii :star: Nissan GT-R NISMO :star: “Red Dragon” :star:

336 052 728 :star: Skogarmar :star: Honda NSX-R '92 :star: “Calderas Demons” :star:

573 954 715 :star: Andrew9565 :star: Ford Super Duty F-450 :star: “Proper Oreo” :star:

362 491 831 :star: xFallenWolfx146 :star: Toyota 86 :star: “Hi-Fi Rush” :star:

@WhatYouTrynaSay
@icetihiii
@Skogarmar
@Andrew9565
@xFallenWolfx146

6 Likes

Awesome!!! Thank you. :heart: The KB tribute paint was a lot of work. Many many hours spent on logos and getting them just right. Thanks for the placement and congrats to the other designers! All fantastic and deserved. :clap:t2:

5 Likes

Thank you guys a month of work went into creating the NSX so over the moon it placed, congratulations to all the other winners some awesome designs on display

6 Likes

Congrats winners, Beautiful Designs!

I want to special mention @Andrew9565 Who I know from Reddit where he manages the liveryhub and is very supportive and friendly to all the livery designers. Thanks for your hard work and great liveries!

7 Likes

Thanks BT for the Kind mentioning. Just doing my part in the community. 4 years ago when I started out I barely found anyone besides you and some of my friends to guide me with livery creating so I made the sub to help others. So far I’ve seen around 20 people who I’ve become friends with improve within months. It’s nice knowing I can help others

6 Likes

I’ll second that FormFirm…I run the Facebook Livery and Design Page along with What youtrynasay and Virtualwraps240/ohhellno1989, I found Andrews sub Reddit a while back and started posting he was very welcoming and always supportive of everyone’s work

4 Likes

Yeah, I see you all there on Facebook, reacting, being nice and welcoming to everyone. I’m very happy and thankful for you guys doing this. It’s not something I am suited for, but it’s important and it’s awesome you’re doing it.

1 Like

It’s awesome that there’s artists out there like yourself that allow places like the Facebook page and Sub Reddit to share your work and promote you. It all start with the amazing artists without them places like that wouldn’t exist

2 Likes

Excellent choise Max, must not have been easy . Many new painters lately , and a rising level. Congrats to all.

3 Likes

Thanks buddy. I’ll also say that I appreciate what your community on Facebook does and what you’ve achieved together with it. It’s a pleasure getting to know guys like you, formfirm and many other creators

3 Likes

Agreed in Week 51 we’ve almost got 40 entries. From what I’ve seen almost half of them are new

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Official Weekly FH5 Livery Competition - Week 052