New Alfa

So I’ve been playing around with the new Alfa and despite whatever I do, when I tune it for A class I’m getting some serious front lift when turning under full throttle. The front wheels lift off the road making it impossible to steer. Anyone have a solution. My current set up is full aero , race wheels, fully tuned except for some engine mods. Gears set about 3/4 to acceleration. Tire pressure 2.3, diff accel 10%. Slightly lowered.

Race tires, sorry.

What’s the weight balance?

the car rocks only 2 laps on Laguna Seca and I broke my record in b class!

Haha that was the first track and results for me as well with this thing! It’s going to be a beast in B class!

Stiff’n the rear springs, thinner tires might help?
I noticed the same happening with a few B-tunes I grabbed off the shared tunes. Doesn’t happen to the tune I built for B-class. Kinda funky feeling when she lifts up on ya :wink:
Wish I could of helped a bit more. Some wizard will show up soon and throw ya a bone. g’luck

The suspension is way too soft from standard, so what is happening is the front is losing grip during weight transfer.
I set the suspension as follows:
front spring rates 45kgf/mm
Rear spring rates 60kgf/mm

Front rebound 5.2
Rear rebound 6.9

Front bump stiffness 4.2
Rear bump stiffness 5.2

Just a rough guide, as I only downloaded the DLC 10 minutes ago, but it seems to have tamed the front end bounce.

It’s also the new fastest car… period. It beats the Ruf yellow bird in the 1/4 and the mile.

It beats the ruff at everythibg…I ran a 7.434 in the 1/4 and 11.55 in the half 18 in the full

Thanks for the replies guys. ill try and fiddle with the springs a bit and see what happens.

I tuned this car on Tuesday, and pushed it in to A class just out of curiosity. I made a few changes here and there but nothing too drastic as I was wanting to get a good base line on what it was I was working with. I first took the car to Road Atlanta full. All was fine until I got to the back straight. The front of the car came all the way off the ground at the crest of that little hill under the billboard. Then at the dip at the end of the straight the entire car was off of the ground. I laughed a little. I then turned around and went up the dip in reverse and I got massive amounts of air. The car also will lift off of the ground down the Mulsanne at Le Mans.

After goofing around some, I got down to tuning it. I wanted to tune the car to 100% preserve it’s looks. I tuned it with no aero, and kept the stock wheels. The tune turned out great. The tune is able to hit 200 mph down the Mulsanne straight, and yet the car works at every track I tried it at. Very easy to handle and it now stays planted to the ground. Remember that I tuned it as a non aero car so of course it will not corner as well with an aero tune but I would bet that some of the faster drivers out there will be able to make this one dance very well. Give it a go, and tell me what you think of it.

Gamertag: SP01LED JAM1E

Class: A

Car: 1968 Alfa Romeo 33 Stradale

Name of Shared tune: A700 No aero

I put in a quick AWD drag tune P class and went into multiplayer unlimited drag, got in the top 50 for the 1/4. Then in a 1 mile race got out to about 3/4 in 5th @ 255mph and she did a wheelie across the finish line!!! I LMAO’ed cause I won the race too. Yeah the front end is light, you need to run a spoiler in the front.

[/quote]

I put in a quick AWD drag tune P class and went into multiplayer unlimited drag, got in the top 50 for the 1/4. Then in a 1 mile race got out to about 3/4 in 5th @ 255mph and she did a wheelie across the finish line!!! I LMAO’ed cause I won the race too. Yeah the front end is light, you need to run a spoiler in the front.

[/quote]

LoL! A wheely across the finish-line at that speed is crazy stuff. Did it save the replay? Will have to see if it shows a replay or not, should of if it was your best time on board.