My data on FH4 - relaod an old save ?

Hello,

I play FH4 on PC. I have the ultimate version. I always wanted to play with a wheel. I have a T300RS with a Fanatec CSL pedal. The problem is that FH4 has a bug. It does not save the settings of the steering wheel and the pedal.

I found this tutorial on the internet:

Guide:
1.Setup your settings in the demo
2. Find your demo settings file. ( Should be …/User/Appdata/Local/Packages/Microsoft.Forzahorizon4demoblabla/SystemAppdata/wgs/‘number combination’/‘another number combo’/

• finding the 2nd folder with the combination can be tricky. Tip: Sort by Date. As you just changed the settings it should be the newest folder.
  • there should be a file called container.5 and another file. Open that file with notepad.
  1. Copy your wheel settings or just everything
  2. Find your full game settings file ( Should be …/User/Appdata/Local/Packages/SunriseBaseGame/SystemAppdata/wgs/‘number combination’/‘another number combo’/
  • same as above. To find the right folder change your control settings and sort by date.
  • there should be a file called container.5 and another file. Open that file with notepad.
  1. Overwrite everything.
  2. Done. Your wheel settings in the full game should be the same now.

I followed it to the letter. It did not work. When I restarted the game I start from the beginning. And I lost all my data in the game. I had 8 million credits and a hundred vehicles and a prestige level.

Is there a way to recover my backup?

Thank you.

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/
Only way you will get help but it could take a week or more

They aret save ur old data (simple problem if they have multiple old backup file on cloud, sadly this simple problem is very ANNOYING for some lost file like me lol)

BUT they give u money and super wheelspin. :)))

Ok thaks for all

I return to farm :slight_smile:

Best regards

Grég