Mural artists in FH5 | downloadable wallpapers

FH5 MURAL ART WALLPAPERS

As part of Forza Horizon 5’s art direction to showcase and celebrate Mexican culture, Playground Games teamed up with real life Mexican street artists to feature their works in-game. You can download wallpaper-sized images from Xbox Wallpapers and Backgrounds | Xbox sized to fit various devices:

1920x1080 - Xbox console
2560x1440 - Wide
2058x1440 - Standard
2048x2048 - Tablet
1080x1920 - Mobile

FH5 Art Director Don Arceta appeared on the July episode of Forza Monthly to talk about the selection and placement of these art works. There are seven murals across the FH5 world representing six artists.

ARTISTS

Farid Rueda

Farid Rueda was interviewed on the July episode of Forza Monthly.
“My style is the result of embracing my country and myself, being in touch with my roots and my culture.” @ForzaHorizon

“Accepting and being proud of who I am has defined who I am and what I do.” @ForzaHorizon

Forza Horizon 5 | Artist Spotlight: Farid Rueda YouTube video

Star27

“The shapes, the color, the cacti, the plants, flora and fauna are an inspiration to me.” @ForzaHorizon

Forza Horizon 5 | Artist Spotlight: Star27 YouTube video

FH4 GIFT CAR WITH FH5 LIVERY

Over in FH4 (available on Xbox Game Pass if you don’t already have it), all players have been gifted a 2014 Volkswagen Golf R with custom livery inspired by the street art in FH5.

@ForzaHorizon

3 Likes

Cix

“The pre-Hispanic forms in my art are influenced by Zapotec art. My art is very close to the textiles and the color saturation of the Oaxaca, Chiapas, and the southern region of Mexico.” @ForzaHorizon

Xbox YouTube: Forza Horizon 5 | Artist Spotlight: Cix
Sep 2, 2021

Download Cix mural art as a digital wallpaper here: Xbox Wallpapers and Backgrounds | Xbox

Raul Urias

“My piece for the game is a study of the elements of Chihuahua, the Tarahumara culture, the landscapes, the flora and fauna. I wanted to make a beautiful portrait of what Chihuahua represents to me.”@ForzaHorizon

Xbox YouTube: Forza Horizon 5 | Artist Spotlight: Raul Urias
Sep 9, 2021

Senkoe

“Mexico is a place with a lot of muralists, and we have a heritage of great masters.”

Xbox YouTube: Forza Horizon 5 | Artist Spotlight: Senkoe
Sep 16, 2021

Download Senkoe’s mural art as a digital wallpaper here: Xbox Wallpapers and Backgrounds | Xbox

Spaik

“At 17 years old, I started traveling to different cities around the country. I try to bring all those elements into my art like a collage.”

Xbox YouTube: Forza Horizon 5 | Artist Spotlight: Spaik
Sep 23, 2021

From the Mexican Bajío region, Spaik is a muralist whose art encompasses his experiences from traveling the country. In creating his work, he embraces bright colors and geometric forms to create a happy aesthetic.

Download Spaik mural art as a digital wallpaper here: Xbox Wallpapers and Backgrounds | Xbox

Not that I have any right to complain, but the lack of 5120 x 1440 brings a single tear to my eye. I guess it is still pretty uncommon.

https://images.app.goo.gl/mDibqezm94dxYUE78

6 Likes

Or,go to start of Panoramica Sprint,look east.

8 Likes