Official FH5 Livery Competition - Week 032 / #ForzaHHM | Prizes for participation!

Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.

SPECIAL THEME: HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH

Over the next four weeks we invite you to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by sharing your photos and liveries related to the theme.

This week’s theme is Architecture. We’re looking for designs and vinyls that feature the range of buildings and structures throughout Horizon Mexico: ruins, modern buildings, homes, businesses, bridges, and other landmarks, large or small. Given the challenge of designing a full livery to a theme within one week, racing liveries and other styles will be accepted. We encourage you to design for cars related to Mexico (for example the VUHL and Vocho.)

In addition to our regular competition structure of selecting five winning entries to earn a reward car of their choice, all participants will also receive their choice of a locked Clothing item and car highlighting Horizon Mexico. (Look for details next week).

This week’s deadline is 2022-09-23T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).

Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Wednesday September 28th

HOW TO ENTER

Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries and decals via one or both methods:

1. New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code words for the description are LivRev032 and ForzaHHM - please use both in the Description to help us find your photos in game. All designs with these code words will be found in search and considered.

2. Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Reposting previous winning photos matching the theme is encouraged and we will include them for participation rewards. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.

We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.

While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.

RULES

You may submit more than one design per week, with these caveats:

• Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
  • Winning users from Week 031 are ineligible for selection among the five winners, but are eligible for participation awards.
  • You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
  • All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines
  • Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.

PRIZES

• The five winning liveries are featured in game for two weeks.
  • Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
  • All participants will receive a selection of locked Clothing and cars
  • The five judged winners will receive the participation reward plus a gift a car of your choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
  • Your photo may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.

#LivRev032
#ForzaHHM

Quetzacoatl and the pyramid on El Lobo
Gt : icetihiii
Car : 2017 Ford F-150 Raptor
Sharecode : 190 925 643

5 Likes

Question: I’m new here but how can I make a post?

Edit: I think I figured it out

3 Likes

My simple homage to the steps on the Atlantes De Tula.

Car: 2003 Ford F-150 SVT Lightning
Name: Steps
Share code: Maybe I’ll be able to see what the share code is.

1 Like

#LivRev032 - Architecture

Ganajuato
Lamborghini Centenario
233 036 480

PTG FLUEX

10 Likes

#LivRev032

Volkswagen GTI VR6 MK3 1993
440 992 217

GT - P1nguoin

#LivRev032

65 Mini

Share Code 458 256 534

GT The Sly Jedi

First time entering so I hope I’ve got this all right.

5 Likes

#LivRev032
#ForzaHHM

Mexico
Gt : FormFirm
Car : 1969 VOLKSWAGEN CLASS 5/1600 BAJA BUG
Sharecode : 117 591 310

8 Likes

Fresh from the Sea
371 291 711

2 Likes

#LivRev032

1970 VW Desert Dingo Stock Bug

Share Code 159 089 951

GT The Sly Jedi

3 Likes

Thank you all for your entries - look for the winners announcement at the end of next week.

Check out the Week 031 winners just announced, and be sure to check out the next week of Hispanic Heritage Month themed competitions!

LIVERY WEEK 032 WINNERS

Congratulations to the winners of Week 032! Please DM me with your prize car choice and confirm whether or not you’d like to see your work featured on our channels such as Twitter.com/ForzaHorizon and Forza.net/Community. We’re also planning to highlight winners in our Forza Monthly livestreams in the future.

These liveries are now featured in game for the next two weeks. Players can download these to use on your own car by heading to a Home or Festival Site Garage > Designs menu, then select Find New Designs, then search using the share code. On the search results screen you can choose to Favorite Design and also select Creator Info to see their Creative Hub and give the artist a follow.

190 925 643 :star: icetihiii :star: Ford F-150 Raptor :star: “Quetzacoatl” :star:

117 591 310 :star: FormFirm :star: VW Class 5 Baja Bug :star: “Mexico baja buggy” :star:

126 215 651 :star: BigTorgnySwe :star: VW #1107 Desert Dingo Stock Bug :star: “Viva la Mexico” :star:

159 089 951 :star: The Sly Jedi :star: VW #1107 Desert Dingo Stock Bug :star: “Looney Tunes” :star:

371 291 711 :star: FastDadSalty :star: Lotus Elise Series 1 Sport 190 :star: “Lotus Elise 190” :star:

3 Likes

Thanks again for organizing these, ManteoMax! It’s really nice for the community of Painters. I’d like to see my work featured. I don’t need a prize car :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry I’m totally new to this forum and I’m not sure you’ve received my messages I’ve tired to send so thought I just reply here.

Thanks very much for picking my design and for running this comp. Could I please have a Toyota T100 Baja Truck as my prize car.

Thanks.

Hi folks, thank you so much for your patience waiting while we’ve been sorting out the participation prizes. To avoid gifting an item a player already has, we’d like each individual to choose a clothing or emote item. We encourage you to look at the Mexican Muralist designs, Wrestling Outfits and masks, and other hispanic-heritage themed items, but you may select any item that is locked in your character customization menu (with the exception of DLC or Accolade-only items, which you can see by clicking on the locked item).

Please message me here with your choice of character item and car choice (no DLC or Accolade-only cars), or if you have trouble with messages you can reply to this topic.