Welcome to the official weekly Forza Horizon 5 Livery Competition! This competition is open to all players.
Over the next four weeks we invite you to celebrate Hispanic Heritage Month by sharing your photos and liveries related to the theme.
This week’s theme is Art & Textiles. We’re looking for designs and vinyls that take inspiration from the Mexican mural artists and other decorations and festive props around Horizon Mexico. Given the challenge of designing a full livery to a theme within one week, racing liveries and other styles will be accepted. We encourage you to design for cars related to Mexico (for example the VUHL and Vocho.)
In addition to our regular competition structure of selecting five winning entries to earn a reward car of their choice, all participants will also receive their choice of a locked Clothing item and car highlighting Horizon Mexico. (Look for details next week).
This week’s deadline is 2022-09-30T03:00:00Z (Thursday night Pacific time).
Judging will be done by Forza staff and winners will be announced on Wednesday October 5th
Use the Apply Vinyls & Decals menu in Forza Horizon 5 to create and Share a design in-game. We will consider all shared game liveries and decals via one or both methods:
New designs: When saving your design, enter the current code words in the Description field. This week’s code words for the description are LivRev033 and ForzaHHM - please use both in the Description to help us find your photos in game. All designs with these code words will be found in search and considered.
Existing designs: Older or previously entered designs that do not come up in search will not be automatically considered entries; you must post them in this thread. You do not need to update the description in game. Reposting previous winning photos matching the theme is encouraged and we will include them for participation rewards. Be sure to include your gamertag and the Share Code of the design.
We encourage you to add photos of your design to this thread so others can see it, which will also help us show off the winners. An elevated 3/4 view of is usually best for showing off as much of the vehicle’s surfaces as possible in one shot, but feel free to focus on a specific section if it the centerpiece of your work. Also feel free to describe your inspiration or design process, as well as link to a gallery thread of your other work.
While you can nominate a friend’s work for consideration, if selected they must communicate their approval to be Featured or not.
You may submit more than one design per week, with these caveats:
- Only one design per person will be eligible for selection among the five winners.
- Winning users from Week 032 are ineligible for selection among the five winners, but are eligible for participation awards.
- You may not submit entries with multiple gamertag accounts.
- All submissions and comments must adhere to Forza Enforcement Guidelines
- Note: We are continuing to look into third-party tools used to create liveries in Forza Horizon 5. However, in the meantime, users who are found to use livery import tools on their entries will be ineligible from being selected as weekly competition winners.
- The five winning liveries are featured in game for two weeks.
- Winners may also be featured on our Forza.net/Community page.
- All participants will receive a selection of locked Clothing and cars
- The five judged winners will receive the participation reward plus a gift a car of your choice, not including DLC or Accolade-only cars. Exclusives and Hard-to-Find cars can be chosen. Winners are required to DM me (T10ManteoMax) with their choice.
- Your photo may be shown during official Forza livestreams and potentially on other official Forza social channels.