McLaren W1 2026+

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

McLaren W1

2026 McLaren W1

9 Likes

9 Likes

It’s such an amazing looking car I want one ngl if only I had several million dollars

2 Likes

Highly likely to come to FH6 when that’s released

4 Likes

A true surprise indeed! But I doubt the devs will jump right in and scan it straight away. It takes time and licensing, you know…

3 Likes

It would be FH6 at the earliest

3 Likes

It’s a hassle to have to vote for both Horizon and Motorsport, even though I obviously need both.

3 Likes

2026 McLaren W1 (for FH5)

Specs:

• Engine: 4-liter twin-turbocharged flat plane crank V8 w/a McLaren F1 e-motor
  • Horsepower: 1258 @ 9200 rpm
  • Torque: 988 lb-ft @ (?) rpm
  • Transmission: Robotized 8-speed dual clutch with paddles and electric reverse mode
  • Drivetrain: RWD
  • 0-60: 2.7 seconds
  • Top speed: 220 mph
  • Note: It’s the successor to the P1 and McLaren intends to build only 399 examples of it
5 Likes

And I’ll say something even better: Becoming THE COVER OF FORZA HORIZON 6!!!

2 Likes
1 Like
1 Like

I wish it becomes the portrait of FH6. Well it won’t be Uk anymore since we had FH4 and the Senna.

2 Likes

The Centenario wasn’t Australian and the AMG One isn’t Mexican, whatever cover car we get next doesn’t have to represent the location of the game

2 Likes

Well we had the Senna which is McLaren so I don’t think we have another brand at the same time.

But this could be.

FH3 also proved cover cars aren’t restricted to one car

There is a still a chance.

We did have the P1 as a cover car as well. although that was for Forza Motorsport 5.

Also Lamborghini Huracan was the fh2 cover car. Two Lamborghini’s for the Horizon games…

6 Likes

This car is a perfect choice for the cover car for Horizon 6, unless it’s released in the mobile games like CSR2 and asphalt 9 first.

Back in 2013 when McLaren P1 was the cover car of FM5 and then in 2018 it was the McLaren Senna the cover car of FH4.