Logitech g920 Xbox off center

I have the Logitech g920 for Xbox one playing fm7. In the middle of a race the wheel will calibrate so that the center of the wheel is 45 degrees to the left. The only way to fix this seems to be unplugging the steering wheel and plugging it back in. I have seen numerous complaints online of people having the exact same issue. No resolutions, however. Is there something I can do to fix this issue? If not, what is being done to fix this? I’m frustrated having spent $400 on a piece of new equipment that doesn’t function properly. Thanks in advance.

I have the same problem with my G923. I have found no fixes. What I can tell you is that the problem is not the wheel. It is the game. I haven’t had any problems other than with PC2 on PC but that’s a different story.

(Sorry this is for PC only)

I have a consistant fix that not only applies to Forza but other racing games as well. This has helped keep the wheel connected properly almost everytime.

1. Open Logitech Software
  2. Plug in G29 Wheel (USB connection and Power)
  3. Open Forza > Continue on until you’re in the car
  4. ctrl+esc > go into Logitech Software > Set sensitivity to zero (wheel should spin to one side and go limp)
  5. Unplug Wheel (just the USB)
  6. Plug Wheel USB back in > set sensitivity back to preference (wheel should NOT go limp and stay center)
  7. Go back into Forza (or whatever game you’re playing) Drive on!! The wheel should be consistant now.

this is for PC only - I apologize!