Leaderboards Poll: Have your say!

Different subject though. All I said was that I wanted to know how many wins I had.

And I explained the probable reason why PGG havenā€™t included that option, which I agree should be included. Which bit are you struggling to understand?

I am struggling to understand why the one idea about a rivals board is allowed to drift to a different idea about how many wins you have which only you can see in your data. Your information is drifting in your explanations.

Where in this does it say that you want a win-loss record only you can see? How does that constitute a leaderboard?

In any event, why are you arguing with me on this point? Iā€™ve agreed with you it would be helpful and said why I donā€™t think PGG will add the leaderboard you suggested.

Ideally. This is my preference. As painful as it might be for some, this needs to be done.

2 Likes

You make it sound like PG could do it.

The way that the moderators merge posts, I just post anything slightly relevant in the current post.

That is kind of a milestone in the FH roadmap, it says all about the turn taken by the franchise. Thanks for mentioning it .

imho ā€œresetā€ /ā€œcleanā€ should happen on FH team hand when they want to apply a cheating cleaning batch like removing undoable scores. For sure there will be collateral issues but masters in class will always manage to do better.
I am rather against full reset which simply results in cheaters quickly back to leaderboards while others will have to do it all over again with full difficulty.

Any way, up to me, best way is allowing data to be accessible out of FH which is the only way to get all the boards we dream about.

1 Like

Thereā€™s no logical reason to wipe leaderboards until they are able to recognize when a player is cheating. Itā€™s not enough to recognize it though; they must take action and penalize said cheaters. Otherwise, the new leaderboard just gets repopulated with new cheats.

I honestly donā€™t see this ever happening. Itā€™d be great if it did, but Iā€™m not gonna hold my breath. Too much extra work for them. They canā€™t even be bothered to fix some of the fundamental flaws still present in this game.

1 Like

Thats easily solved, the devs should know what distances, speeds and times each car is capable of in game, so any that look suss just ban whoever posted that distance, speed or time. Simples

1 Like

Yeah rightā€¦

Polls closed. Thank you everyone who voted. Up to mods to pass on feedback.

All I want is for it to be clean of cheatersā€¦. Anything else is a bonus, the bonuses would beā€¦.

The ability to beat a rival and not have to back out all the way to the main screen, I would like to be in roadrivals, complete a rival and swiftly move to the next track or class in road rivals.

Not challenge the next person thatā€™s 0.001 seconds faster than me, i like I assume many others are going against their friends list, I want to be the fastest out of my friends :joy:

1 Like

In fairness, whilst the functionality of rivals is extremely poor, your next rival will always be off your friends list unless you are faster than all your friends. Itā€™s only at that point that it gives you randoms.

staff have their own way of getting feedback via official surveys and polls, so this ā€˜pollā€™ is just for you and your leaderboard fixes.

1 Like

If thatā€™s the case, it might be time for the ā€œstaffā€ you mention to start inquiring about the pertinent issues that this community has been harping on about for months.

3 Likes

theyve already said they are working on the LB problems more than once. No point in passing on that only 57 people out of 20 mil are bothered by the LBs enough to vote cause Id like them to continue working on them :wink:

Hahaā€¦

I had no idea this forum had 20 million members who are able to participate in the poll.

Apathetic lot, arenā€™t they. :smile:

1 Like

If you kill someone there are just 12 people between you, and prison. My case would be that the other 7 Billion people arenā€™t bothered.

1 Like