Lancia Delta S4 Stradale 1985-1986

This model was added to FH5 in August 2023. This topic had 403 votes.

Lancia Delta S4 Stradale

This model is represented in FH5 as the:

• 1986 Lancia Delta S4 (FH1 through FH5)

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport
0 voters

Specifically,
1985 Lancia Delta S4 Group B (Featured in Horizon 3, and Motorsport 7)

12 Likes

Give us back Lancia, Abarth and Alfas

20 Likes

Please PG being them back. It’ been almos one year since we have been waiting for them

10 Likes

I’m nostalgic of this car this is remembers me the pikes peak expansion in FH3

1 Like

Obviously this one, but we REALLY need ALL Alfa Romeo and Lancia cars back. They’re legendary brands in car history, it’s disgraceful not to have them in game.

6 Likes

What bugs me when they add Group B cars is that they do not let you build them proper. Schanche was faster in his RS200 around Lydden Hill than a modern RX car is, there are comparison videos out there. And i wish to see them as wild as they could be when mad men tuned them. Running a F1 turbo on a 2.5L Cosworth means you are pushing 800hp in a sub 1000kg car. Will Gollop probably had more Umph with the bigger V6

1 Like

Yes please this one and all the other icons like the Evo 2 and Stratos :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_tear:

1 Like

Lancia BACK!

2 Likes

This was my fav rally car on Forza games

2 Likes

I really really really want the Lancias back in FH5, I had them in all other horizons except 5. It would complete the Group B collection if we got them back.

1 Like

Yeah I really want them back too. :frowning:

I wonder what the deal is with that? Is it a financial thing? We could have a bake sale…

3 Likes