Lancia Stratos HF Stradale 1973-1978

This model was added to FH5 in August 2023. This topic reached 343 votes.

Lancia Stratos

This model has been represented in Forza games as the

• 1974 Lancia Stratos HF Stradale (FM1 to FH5)

POLL

Note: voting on polls does not replace voting on the topic. Be sure to vote on the topic above the title to have your interest counted.

Which game would you like this model to be in?

Select one or both.

• Forza Horizon
  • Forza Motorsport
0 voters

Please bring back the version we had in FH4 including the rally wide body :pray:

7 Likes

Yes please, it was such a good rally car in the lower classes

5 Likes

Anyone else remember the Let’s Go videos prior to FH5’s release where someone (think it was Dan Brown) was talking up how much he loved the sounds they were able to record of a real Stratos? He talked up how rare the car was and what a fantastic opportunity it had been and had nothing but praise for it.

Still waiting to experience all of this for myself, PG!! I saw that video, I heard a clip of what it sounded like, and I want it in the game darnit!

2 Likes

Maybe the most legendary rally car even, it’s a crime the Lancia Stratos isn’t included in FH5. This could be considered the first purpose-built rally car, designed from the ground up to tear up special stages. The engine was Ferrari’s Dino V6, producing 190 PS, which doesn’t sound like much, but considering the street version weighed only 980 kg and is about as long as a Ford Ka, it was lively to say the least. 18 WRC wins between 1974 and 1981, three consecutive drivers’ championships, and countless lower-level titles and victories, the Stratos was as fast as it was iconic. The most potent versions developed 320 PS, and weighed under 900 kg, creating a monster that would only be topped by the Group B. WHo knows how long the Stratos’ reign could have lasted, had upper management not chosen to pish the Fiat 131 Abarth instead. To sum up, we need the Stratos back!

8 Likes

7 Likes

This dearly masterpiece was seen in FH5 by demonstrating vehicle audio. Sadly, it got removed afterwards due to licensing issues with FCA Italy. Now, we pray for its return as Stellantis will be responsible for the issue and to approve the licenses when it’s solved.

5 Likes

PLEASE get the Lancia Stratos in FH5! I need this!!!

2 Likes

It’s time. Make it happen.

3 Likes

Boys, we finally did it

1 Like

Already. Was available for purchase straight from the Autoshow.