Improve the artificial intelligence in Full Self-Driving

Hello Turn 10 in Forza Motorsport Update 6 for all platforms can you improve the artificial intelligence in Full Self-Driving because it always breaks my car and something that pisses me off :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Version Number:

Xbox Series X|S: 1.553.0255.0
PC (Microsoft Store): 1.553.0255.0
Steam: 1.553.0255.0

https://youtu.be/_tBSp1_fFbM :heart_eyes::yum:

Its not meant to be self driving, its meant to be an assist, like youre supposed to hold the controller.

And the future the autonomous driving and it must be a free choice to use it ho drive without assistance

Even if you hold the controller, the game will not let you pass another AI car that you have caught up with. You can mash the throttle and steer left or right, but it will not pass, even if the other AI strays off line. Lots of fun on the Nordschleife. I guess you have to run with no brake assists.

1 Like

To me, Level 5 autonomous driving assistance I need to see the behavior of the vehicle to see the merits and demerits, and autonomous driving helps me to see it :smirk: that’s why I ask Turn 10 to make it more accurate and more effective Full Self-Driving

where we are with Technology Now it’s inexcusable AI Should be Able to Drive like the other AI Cars Like overtaking & Defend Positions ect.