Importing paints from older FM titles, how?

Hey guys, I tried search and it gave me a truckload of hits but not the inf I need. So if someone can point me in the right direction that would be great.

What I want is to get some paints/layer groups from FM4 in FM6, I think I remember you could do that in 5.
If I need to do 4 to 5 first and then to 6 that’s fine.

It’s the 4 to 5 part I don’t remember how to do.

Thank in advance.

Unfortunately, you can’t import designs and vinyl groups from 4 to 5, or even 6 (different platforms); Although the only way to do so is to break down the designs and/or vinyl groups into individual shapes and remaking it in 5 or 6 (which is very time consuming)

I guess I remembered wrong then, I’ll have to do it the hard way.
Thanks anyway!

Yeah, what he said. Nothing from the 360 is importable to the One at this time. And doubtful it will ever happen…

Not exactly nothing Oldschool, Diablo 3 can import the save from the 360 to the One OR PS4 or from PS3 to PS4 OR One.
From a tech point of view it’s possible, if more games will feature such a thing is highly unlikely I agree. Maybe on the next gen, one can only hope.

SOrry, I was referring to the original topic…nothing from the 360 from Forza can be imported to the ONE currently. Rumors of backwards compatibility circle the drain but even if that did happen, doubtful vinyls would transfer and if they did the quality would suffer horrendously…

What’s a Diablo 3 : P