If Forza has licensing from Falken, Toyo, etc. Why can't we have their lettering on our tires?

I hate the “Forza Horizon” tire lettering thing but I love the look of tire lettering. So if Forza has the licensing from Falken, Toyo, Michelin, etc. Why can’t we use their lettering on our tires instead of the ugly “Forza Horizon” tire lettering? (Forza has the licensing to use their logos. example, Falken as a manufacturer logo in the paint and decals section)

Change This

To This

3 Likes

First and best guess is the licenses obtained from those companies only allow for specific uses of the brands in the game. From a branding perspective, I could see how a company would be fine having its logo displayed in sticker form on a vehicle but refuse to allow branding of actual tires, which could conceivably bind perception of those tires’ performance–even in digital form–to the actual performance of the brand in real life.

3 Likes

I’d rather see a whitewall option, which I believe also has the benefit of no licensing issues. Every mile is a miracle.

3 Likes

Would you want your name on their tyre model?

“IF FORZA HAS LICENSING FROM FALKEN, TOYO, ETC. WHY CAN’T WE HAVE THEIR LETTERING ON OUR TIRES?”

Because on 99.9999% of all cars, it looks stupid.

1 Like

Well that’s just your opinion, man.

1 Like

It can just be the FORZA letting it doesn’t have to be custom, but i would like to be able to have Racing and Drag slicks with lettering. Plus if it was on the sports you could have C and B class tunes with lettering if you liked.

1 Like

I would like to see custom tyre lettering or maybe make it a small vinyl part of the car so you can add a custom sticker. Playground does this themselves with the X5M FE and in FH4 the Vulcan AMR Pro had those tyres (but not now). So it is possible. While they’re at it, can we finally get paintable windows? :slight_smile:

1 Like

We do have Michelin, BF Goodrich, Goodyear Eagle, and Toyo Proxes tires in FH4, but they are sadly limited to specific cars, like the Ken Block cars, Global Rallycross cars, and old stock cars.