I want the three weekly playlist racing champoinships back

I realy like how every season is now themed but why cancel two racing championships each week?

6 Likes

I too would like to see the return of the 3 championships, they can keep all the other stuff too so as to give players plenty of scope for getting the points for the reward cars,

3 Likes

I think it would be cool if we raced against other players instead of the AI, even if it was simply a partipation thing for completion.

I liked the 3 races, Thursday was my favourite day of the week, but now I prefer the open racing.

I too want three championships back. They were the best parts of each season. I will, but I don’t want to group with randoms for anything. Never have, never will (unless humanity improves by a staggering amount).

But I’d be far more satisfied of they brought custom championships back. I’d still be motivated to play the playlist, but nigh endless single player and convoy only endgame trumps the need for playlist population.

2 Likes

Weekly competition with the prize for full participation in randomly selected stock cars or closely matched pre-tuned vehicles would be lovely and go well with the Forzathon weekly challenges. PvP Miata Cup? Yes please.

I honestly don’t miss them, because they usually felt like more of a chore than anything else. Beating the AI on Highly Skilled is fairly trivial the vast majority of the time, so I wind up spending most of every race way out in front…and then I need to sit through the other two races even though it’s a given I’ll win. There’s already enough the game forces you to do every week if you want to get the unlocks, so I’d rather not have my time wasted.

1 Like

I have said the same,it seems very lazy that the 3 race 3 events have been cut back,i am finding the seasonal events boring at the moment as i only play offline.

2 Likes

You must be best at this game based on that bragging. Are you using all power no control tunes and ride the walls because that’s only way to beat unbeatable?

1 Like

You can’t play the single player championships on unbeatable though. You are forced to play them on highly skilled. I also find them extremely boring as a result.

2 Likes

No pleasing some people.

1 Like

+1 on this one. I do like the addition of other events and the fact that they mix it up. But I would definitely like to see more championships too

1 Like

The Seasonal races are Highly Skilled only in FH5. It would be better if we could set our own level. I played FH4 on Expert mode for Seasonal events.

2 Likes

Who’s bragging? We’re talking about the offline weekly championships here, which in 5 are hard-locked to Highly Skilled difficulty. The Trial is the only thing set at Unbeatable.

And for the record, I generally keep all of my cars stock unless I’m forced to use a tune for a weekly event. Yes, that includes for Trials. I can usually more than hold my own in a stock car provided I drive smart and don’t get KO’d by an idiot teammate.

1 Like

Would be great if the weekly series reverted back to three championships. The Eventlab stuff is a huge cringefest.

1 Like

I could easily win the championship series back in FH4. I can’t even get better than 8th in the championship series in FH5. It’s disgusting how much they changed the AI between the two games. And I have gotten a little better at racing with the progression between games.

We have been asking em to do this since more than five years ago, so people have plenty of choices in the playlist, but…

They will never do it because its too much work for them to keep such huge playlist functional and they dont really care if people have more fun or not.

Yep. Give us 3 championships per week, just like it used to be. You know - Racing.
Visiting somebody’s outdoor photo studio with your friends is no fun.
Don’t get me wrong PG, I appreciate you’re trying new formats and it can potentially keep people’s interest.
Adding these new ideas at the EXPENSE of racing though? - You’re on a road to nowhere with that one.
These should (as has been said) be added to the playlist, giving more available points and more choices as to how we earn those points.

6 Likes

Lol that photo booth event lab…

2 Likes

The tasks have been odd. I prefer “Do 10 Threading The Needle!” Those have not been seen for ages.

3 Likes