i can not unlock barn finds

I have 11+ hours of driving and im a level 41 they havnt unlocked yet this is [Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]. 60 dollars and its not even working right this needs to be fixed message me with a fix cause my email doesnt work anymore

Same here. All my friends have unlocked them but not me. We need a patch.

Maybe done about 10 hours or less driving and got about 8 barn finds, I know it’s stating the obvious but you have been and searched for the barns in the purple zones?

I feel for you guys, I get messaged all the time regarding barn fine rumours, I’ve only unlocked one barn…

Play the career, they will come along with progression

How far along are you in Forza Horizon 3 at the moment?

As Blue028 alludes to, it seems the barn find rumour prompts are tied into how far you’ve progressed in the game. Based on what loads of Lets Play videos (as well as my personal experience) indicate, you should be able to locate the first barn find after you’ve completed two exhibition races at your second festival site.

If you haven’t reached that stage yet, continue playing, and hopefully the barn finds start becoming available to you.

I had the same problem I was level 300 before I got one.ya gotta do a bit more career and somone told me you need to bluprint a race and or bucketlist . so I did that and one came up