How do people get cars before they are unlockable?

Flagged for…speaking facts? Lmao

2 Likes

I’ve had worse things happen to me on these forums lol…

Can you elaborate? Or would that get flagged too :rofl:

I would get flagged/banned.

Certified Forza forums moment

Seems like some people just bought it from the auction house,…

It does not matter, just enjoy the game properly. You’ll get more satisfaction out of the game that way :wink:

1 Like

I got told they are from a Portal of Earth ahead in our time and that is what causes lag. Its best to agree with others say in that stuff just to avoid the headset yelling and ear ache. Apparantly in space our galaxy is crossing paths with another one and its a replica of Earth but ahead in time. I think they played Halo a bit too much. It was interesting. Fellow racer who was banned went to GT7 and GT7 had a UFO adopting a Cow at Mount Panoroma. Video is on YouTube. Someone is trying to tell us something.

1 Like

There is a Anti-Cheat built into all XBOX consoles. Go to the complex and grab a coffee and visit the Settings and find Account and Online Safety.
Then go to Multiplayer and go to second question and select BLOCK and that stops cross play. I find PC gamers are not the problem, alot of decent PC gamers but alot of cheats. Console you cannot cheat and you get a better experience.

probably, but Im sure youll be fine as long as you continue to wear the shiny hat :wink:

4 Likes

ill take one of what you had this afternoon sounds fun and the block u mention will that extend online wait times.

1 Like

The block i use - Since i used it The Eliminator averages around 38 to 46 Players and yesterday afternoon i had to take dissolvable paracetamol and they were out of date as the local shops where i live are becoming empty as most locals are moving away. I got bottle of Juice (Cordial) and it was 6 months out of date. I used 16 lots of toilet roll, had serious issues keeping food digested and a spider decided to crawl up my leg . . . . . While suffering out dated sugary soft drink effect. Not to good - Go to SuperMarket and get cordial from back of the shelf and it be out of date. Second time its happened.

Perfect current example: the upcoming winter season features the 1990 Subaru Legacy RS (I’ll withhold my opinion) which is not currently available correct?

So I select “Designs & Paints”->”Choose Car”-> “All Cars”-> search Subaru, no joy for this car. So logically we could infer it hasn’t been released yet so perhaps that’s the reason, but a subsequent search for new designs for this exact car resulted in 80 designs already shared with various levels of downloads.

I know there are some of the YTs or MS affiliates that receive early access for various reasons but didn’t see any of the names I recognized. Multiple repeated designs from some of the same GTs, )which coincidentally I recognize at the head of the list from other such “not yet released” cars), but that’s about it.

So what am I missing? Is there a very simple & straightforward step I’m omitting or is this all part of the original OP?

What did I just read? What context am I missing lol

2 Likes

I have raced with you in The Eliminator? I had BMW X5 and you had Funco F9 and crashed. I won the session in your Funco F9. Felt satisfying.

Me? I rarely if ever play eliminator since it sucks in FH5 but if you beat me then gratz?

1 Like

“Bueller?….Bueller?….” :grin:

1 Like

deleted

There are already a few liveries for the etron gt up,… with over 1k downloads in total so seems like quite a few people already have it,…

1 Like