Horizon 5 Forzathon is fundamentally broken. Here's how to fix it

Of course it’s natural!

Cheetah- RWD
Hyena - FWD
Elephant- 4WD

:wink::smiley:

1 Like

I agree 100% with this opinion.
As with the Playlist season championships, these content prizes have clearly been nerfed to something worse and less valuable since FH5.
Yes, of course I can see why, MS and PGG want to keep us in the game, so I guess they intend to reduce the availability of exclusive content so that players who need those cars will continue to play the game.

But the irony is that as a result, even the value of Forzathon Live and Forzathon Shop has been reduced to something that no one cares about.

2 Likes

But I wonder whether this “keep us in the game”-strategy really works. For example nerfing the skill trees has drastically reduced my play time. I never did excessive grinding nor bought cars just for their skill tree but I had a lot of fun collecting skill points while I was just driving around and using them on the cars in my garage. I always drove from race to race instead of fast travelling, I often switched to the Sesto FE when there was a skill song playing etc. or was just roaming.

Now that I don’t care about that anymore I just do the races I want to do and then exit the game, no reason for staying longer than necessary. Which also means I often don’t even start the game at all and tend to concentrate all my activities on two or three sessions per week.

1 Like

I agree with this opinion as well. Like you, I too have seen my playing time decrease along with my motivation for this game due to the nerf.
And the reasons are exactly the same. The act of accumulating skill points is of course fun, but it was also important to me to have the opportunity to use those saved skill points.
Of course, some cars still have wheelspin mastery.
But it is limited to a few cars, and there is no way to immediately see in-game which cars have this mastery available.
I already have almost 700 cars in my garage. Finding those few examples among them is a very difficult task.

And let’s say I find such a car. What awaits me is a prize that insults me, such as 1000cr or 2000cr.
This will only make me feel even less motivated.

And this is true for Forzathon Shop and Seasonal Championships as well.

Back in FH4 I relatively enjoyed these events. I could expect decent rewards. Now? As I already explained.

But I guess MS and PGG see these examples like ours as something they don’t have to worry about.
Or we, the average player, have no way of knowing about the actual “live service”. Therefore, the northwind way they are doing things in FH5 may be more consequential in terms of numbers.

Either way, the change of live service will result in a division of the Forza series’ fan base into two segments.
Those that can keep up with the PGG way of doing things and those that can’t.
It remains to be seen which is right.

1 Like

after long time back to forza to play and still has this issue an pg didnt fix this wow
1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am dosent register after drive