Horizon 2 - Car List

Great job on this thread. Proof is done well also.

1 Like

Stickied.

1 Like

Thanks Duekacer :slight_smile:

Hey Quantum, just letting you know IGN has a wiki for Horizon 2 and few more cars confirmed.

2014 Corvette Stingray
? Dodge Viper
Lexus LFA
Audi S4

“Day One Edition includes three unique cars featuring an exclusive Day One livery and tuning package from Turn 10: 2014 Ford Fiesta ST, 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392, and the 2014 Mercedes-Benz A45 AMG.”

Source: Microsoft Store

Thanks for that! I’m a bit wary because the details are vague and it says that they are cars they have recognised from media, but I’ve added them in for now. As well as the ones you mentioned the Murcielago is also new to this thread.

Thank you, added to the OP :slight_smile:

We’re up to 20 cars known now - almost 1/10th of the total number that will be in game!

1 Like

Just from watching the trailer in the E3 stream I saw an R34 Skyline, Scion FR-S, 2013 Viper, Pagani Huayra and an Audi R8 of some sort. May be more, this is just what I remember off the top of my head.

E3 revealed:
Nissan GTR
Skyline GTR R34
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Camaro ZL1
Toyota GT86
Lamborghini Huracan
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Huayra
Audi R8
Koenigsegg Agera
Aston Martin Vanquish
McLaren P1
Mercedes SLS
SRT Viper
Alfa Romeo 8C
Subaru Impreza (2008)
Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X
2 Unknown vehicles in drift scene between the GTR R34 and GT86

I didn’t see a ZL1.

http://youtu.be/63JNz7UZYwU - 1:11 - Blacked out Camaro ZL1

Also, the 2 unknown vehicles was a Nissan 370Z and I think some sort of Nissan Silvia.

Also, for a brief moment at 1:07 when the Pagani pulls up to the cars, there appears to be a yellow Mercedes C63 Black in the background sitting behind the red SLS.

In the fourth picture i can clearly see a Nissan 370Z.
The other unknown coupe might be the Nissan Silvia.

Nissan r34
The black car with white rims (drifting bit) looks like an s15 but the rear is looks like an rx7 or an mitsubishi eclipse or 3000gt

I say 3000gt but I’m not sure it might be a spoiler less s15

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh2_e3_demo_experience
In addition to the three drivable cars in the Horizon 2 E3 demo, we’ve got a bunch of models that appear as opponent cars in the E3 demo. For those of you keeping score, here’s the full list of cars making an appearance in Horizon 2 at E3:
· 2013 Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI Quattro
· 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
· 2013 Ferrari LaFerrari
· 2012 Koenigsegg Agera
· 2010 Lexus LFA
· 2013 McLaren P1
· 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
· 2012 Pagani Huayra
· 2013 Viper GTS

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/games/fh2/cars/forza_horizon_2_cars

That black car is 100% a de-spoilered S15 Silvia.

1 Like

Thanks everyone who’s contributed, I’ll update the OP when I can get onto a pc and have quickly checked over all of them.

Also, behind the car that’s probably an S15 in that screenshot, is that a blue Vauxhall VX220/Lotus Elise/Exige/Tesla Roadster?

Nope, that’s the same 370Z in some of the other shots.

EDIT: The Abarth 131 is a 1980.

A few cars in this direct footage gameplay that haven’t been seen yet.

I Hope they have open wheel cars, and man those are a-lot of cars.

Doubt it, they just wouldn’t be a good fit for the game since its still more of a arcade racer and plays pretty much the same as the first one if you look at actual game play footage of the game which can be found on IGN’s YouTube channel. Also if you like open wheel car then you gonna love the booster car pack that came with the ring and I’m pretty sure there is gonna be a lot more of them in Forza 6 along with more real life courses that are primarily used by open wheel cars.