Meganinja202´s Car Wishlist

Here is my wishlist of Cars for Both Motorsport and Horizon, i will update as i find new sugestions or cars are added

Forza Motorsport 2023

…,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,…,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,

Forza Horizon 5 (can be Motorsport too, but those i think it fits Horizon better)

---------------------------------------------

List continues on Part 2

This List will be constantly updated and edited, be free to talk about the list

13 Likes

Love your choice of cars!!

I am suprised you liked it, i will try update as i find more cars that i think that can be great on Forza

1 Like

New cars added to the list, i am trying to add mostly newer cars since i am sure they are more easier to find and put them on the game for a reason or another, but if i find some old car that i wish it had on Motorsport or Horizon, i would add it on the game

1 Like

Good one

I had updated the list with few more cars, i think that i wont update the list for a few time since there is no more cars that i have a interest to put in the games

Thank you NewLogcy

this a good list

New cars put on the list, including some cool concepts that Hyundai did made

Thank you

New models added, i dont think i will update much beacuse i am mostly satisfied with those

1 Like

Using this as ref for index, also the other cars listed on this thread
Forza Motorsport 2023

Forza Horizon 5 (can be Motorsport too, but those i think it fits Horizon better)

2 Likes

Updating with more cars

01/09/2022 - Updated with more cars

08/09/2022 - Updated with more cars and Dome Formula cars (all of those Formula cars still under the Dome Racing Museum or similar museums)

They should add the 2002 Chevy impala

It looks a good model but it is 20 years old, i dont know if GM would let them

12/09/2022 - Cars updated

13/09/2022 - added Toyota car

15/09/2022 - Added two Deltawing versions that Panoz has on its own Museum on its HQ

19/09/2022 - added New Mustang Family instead of put all models one by one, i decided put all into a single entrance on list until have more pics and details of the GT3, GT4 and new Dark Horse R spec series

20/09/2022 - More cars added