Horizon 2 - Car List

They would actually be a good fit in the game, and i seen the direct gameplay footage and yes i see what you’re saying but who knows maybe will slip up and have the ariel atom.

Well I watched the trailer and direct game footage and WOW! This game looks seriously impressive. Plus I spotted probably over 20 new cars in them both. I’ll update the first 2 posts properly tomorrow, but I’ll quickly add in a few cars to the first one now.

Nice list of cars so far. I’m going to be most interested in the list of barn cars but those will not be known until the game almost launches. Also hoping that over 200 means more then 211 that would mean it launches with more car then what the final roster of cars in the first game was with all the DLC included (excluding the 5 special livery cars that where duplicates and only came with the collectors edition of the game).

Does anyone know if the cars will have realistic sounds because that r34 gtr & that lamborghini huracan sounded pretty realistic ??

FH1 had it so i imagine it will be in this

No BMW? What the hell…

Yup, after viewing it on a larger screen I agree.
I’m also 90% certain that it is an S15 with aftermarket rims and spoiler delete but I’ll leave it out until I’m 100%.

Here’s the original image: http://assets2.ignimgs.com/2014/06/03/forza-horizon-2-screenshot-three-ignjpg-958be5.jpg
And here’s where the car being discussed is:

This car list is nowhere near complete yet, so we don’t know if there will be BMW or not. It’s too early to make these sorts of comments.

EDIT: OP updated, sources still need updating.

[/quote]

It is a Renault Megane, I think.

Hello, there are all the cars I have noticed:

Abarth 131
Alfa Romeo 8C Competizone
Aston Martin Vanquish
Audi R8 5.2 V10 Plus
Dodge Challenger SRT8
Ferrari 458 Italia
Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Ferrari F430 Scuderia
Ferrari LaFerrari
Ford F-150 SVT Raptor
Ford Fiesta ST
Ford GT
Ford Mustang GT500
Ford RS200 Revolution
Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray
Chevrolet Corvette Stingray (old)
Koenigsegg Agera
Lamborghini Aventador LP700-4
Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV
Lamborghini Gallardo LP570-4 Superleggera
Lamborghini Huracan LP610-4
McLaren P1
Mercedes Benz A45 AMG
Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series
Mercedes Benz SLR
Mercedes Benz SLS AMG
Mitsubishi Lancer EVO X
Nissan 370Z
Nissan GTR Black Edition
Nissan GTR R34
Pagani Huayra
Pagani Zonda Cinque
Plymouth Cuda 426 HEMI
Renault Megane RS 250
SRT Viper GTS
Subaru BRZ
Subaru Impreza WRX STi

I watched the E3 trailer a few more times and that is 100% an S15. Also that isn’t an FR-S or GT86, if you look closely at the badge and the small grill detail on the front quarter panel in front of the wing mirror, you’ll notice that it’s a Subaru BRZ (but with an aftermarket bodykit that gives it a GT86 style nose).

Sources and cars list are being updated now :wink:

EDIT: To make things easier I’ll add the sources to the original post next to each car.

EDIT2: Can I get an ID on the car at 0:09-0:10 of this please? Forza Horizon 2 - First Direct Feed Gameplay - YouTube I think I know it but I want confirmation…

EDIT3: Both the first 2 posts are completely updated now, I hope people prefer the new sourcing method.

EDIT: 1971 Plymouth Cuda 426 HEMI.

1 Like

Thanks, I couldn’t decide if it was a Cuda or '70 Dodge Challenger. I was leaning towards it being a Cuda so thanks for confirming it :slight_smile:

Also thanks to all the other people who’ve contributed so far, I read all the posts and they’ve been really helpful :wink:

They must be keeping all of the relatively new cars under wraps besides the Huracan.

Yeah… or there’s not that many of them.

Another possibility- they explained most of the Barn Finds will be new cars, and Barn Finds don’t show up in normal races, do they?

I interpreted that as the barn finds will be cars new to Forza franchise, not that they will be new models - how could a brand new car have been abandoned and forgotten about in a barn for years if it’s less than a couple of years old?

1 Like

No, that’s what I meant by new cars- cars new to the franchise.

Therefore, we’re not seeing many of them because a majority of them are Barn Finds and do not appear in normal races.

The Barn Finds are pretty much the cars I’m most excited about since I love classic cars we already know that half of them will be cars that are new to the franchise we just don’t know how many of them there will be total I’m hoping there will be at least twice as many as there where in the first game.

Ah ok, I see what you meant now - I’d assumed that StingrayX94’s post was about recently released models.

Nice list so far. Also if the Renault Williams Clio doesn’t show up in in next month car pack for Forza 5 I’m pretty sure it will show up in Horizon 2.

And I misinterpreted his post, so we have come full circle.