Horizon 2 - Car List

We also know that the Ultima GTR will be in the game since their twitter post that was later on deleted actually hinted that there was going to be a Horizon 2 month before it was officially announced last week.

Thanks, I’d forgotten about that. I’ll add Ultima to the manufacturers but not any models as we can’t be sure it’ll be the GTR. I’ll also add a manufacturers count at the bottom with the other stats :wink:

so cool

To the Dodge section, add also the “Day One” Edition Car, because there is the Challenger twice, from what I know.

I’d like to see the McLaren 650S in the game too :slight_smile: And of course the new Camaro Z28 Thanks for putting this list together great job guys!

2 Likes

This list is not yet the complete list of cars in Forza Horizon 2.

So?

1. He was clearly making a wish. This is not a wishlist thread, as it’s been stated multiple times before. Specifically saying “I would like X car to be in the game” is a wish, therefore this thread is not the place for it.

2. Even if for some reason that could be construed as something other than a wish- speculation, for instance,- this is not the place for that either. This is a thread for confirming what we have been shown in gameplay/screenshots ahead of the release.

1 post… 2 posts… 3 posts… 4 posts… 5 posts… We got the point…

Why couldn’t you just let it slip instead of letting it turn into petty drama? Now we’re off topic.

1 Like

Well, it’s not really so much that we’re off-topic, but that there’s nothing more to analyze for the time being. So we must maintain order in the lull.

The IGN Horizon 2 wiki got an update. The Aston Martin One-77 has been added to the list.

1 Like

Thanks, OP updated :slight_smile:
I’ve also updated the sourcing slightly - some cars now have more sources next to them having reread a few articles, I might reread the rest and add them as appropriate. It’s not strictly necessary since we already know the cars but it adds credibility in case there are any doubters or some in case some of the sources are unreliable.

I wonder if there will be off-road trucks (a.k.a ford 150 raptor)

Check the list on the first page on this thread. The Raptor is in.

Looks like the Veyron is confirmed

Ralph Fulton:
“Every time you level up we’ve got this game of chance, and for the lucky guys, they could be a getting a Bugatti Veyron after playing the game for 30 minutes.”

1 Like

I like this concept a lot. It was exciting leveling up in multiplayer in FH1 and waiting to see what prize you’d get, so I’m happy it’s part of the singleplayer game now too!

1 Like

Source [9] now includes Subaru BRZ/Scion FRS.
I guess the game is going to feature both cars like the first Horizon did.

Even though there is a little difference between the models, I would say it is a Scion FR-S. The colour is the reason.
At a certain moment I saw the front of the car and there wasn’t a Subaru. Look at 1:18 of this video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD97w9pOG0g&noredirect=1
Just a trap, not plastic recognized, and I see a bit the logo. SCION FR-S.

EDIT: Nevermind, I was wrong about that source.

Also thanks for the Veyron confirmation.

EDIT2:

I remain yet to be convinced by this… given the vague descriptions for most of the cars there, I’d guess that a reviewer remembered the BRZ shape but couldn’t remember whether it was the Subaru or Scion model. If other sources can help confirm both then I’ll add the Scion to the list but for now there is too much uncertainty (to me) to add it to the list just yet. But thanks for the heads-up on them updating the wiki page.