Horizon 1 is back in the XBOX store somehow

Don’t wait if you want it. No DLC
Edit. It’s been removed.

2 Likes

odd

If it had included all the DLC I may have bought it for $20 but now it’s too expensive for what is essentially an old stripped out game

1 Like

I bought Horizon 1, 2 and 3 used copies on an auction website last year. Yeah the map in Horizon 1 was really good.

2 Likes

Managed to grab it , sold my physical copy ling time ago. Super happy to have all 5 Horizon games on my seues x now

1 Like

Forza 1 and even 2 have now been delisted, so the games are gone and the servers are gone too lol, rest in peace

1 Like

If you mean Motorsport, maybe, I only play 5 onwards. The Horizon server was still there last time I looked but some aspects don’t work. The Horizon 2 server is a little bit unreliable but works fine most of the time.

2 Likes

Maybe we should start a petition to bring back FH1 and FH2 in the Microsoft Store. Going from comments on various websites a lot of people still want to buy those games. There is still a market for it. But imo if they do it, they have to do it with DLC!

1 Like

Talking about forza horizon, 1 and 2 the servers are just down for good now, been that way since february on 360, on the xbox one they still work I think.

ah, right, I do have a 360 but play on xbox one

I bet they would if the licensing let them. They’re only allowed to sell the games for 4 years. This means FH4 is coming off the store this fall.

1 Like

But whyyy?? That’s so stupid!

It’s the music, they have to pay to use the songs in the game for a certain amount of time, once it expires they need to pay again or pull the game, which is kinda stupid I’d rather these games have no music then

1 Like

How does that work with movies then? They can’t broadcast them on tv anymore after 4 years? That certainly doesn’t happen. They really need to do something about this. You can’t possibly expect a videogame to only have a lifespan of 4 years?? We live in 2022!

I grabbed it and have had a blast. £30, 15 hours to get 100% in game completion. Expensive, yes (no multiplayer, no online servers). Fun, oh yes. Whatever happened to “Sketchy Pass” skills? :rofl:

2 Likes

As I wanted to see in person where we’re coming from. I grabbed a $14 including shipment disc from eBay. I started it and it works. Will spent some time on it later, but not bad at all. Driving feels a bit more arcade than with FH4/5. Probably it will be fun, even single player only.

it certainly is a good game; some multiplayer was working last time I looked, you can do it but you can’t get any progression towards achievements