Bring back to old horizon games to steam and microsoft store to pc and console

, ,

They need to bring back to Forza horizon 1 ,2 ,3 to microsoft store ,steam and xbox store for the 10th anniversery like 4 weeks to bought gone forever like they need to bring old horizon games please developers bring back to old horizon games to microsoft store ,steam and xbox store please!

If they were gonna do this, they would have right now for the 10th anniversary, and they absolutelyshould have I went out and bought a used copy of FH3 because of the 10th anniversary update. I’d have gladly bought a new digital instead. But nooooopee

2 Likes

As of the time I’m writing this, Forza Horizon 1 is coming up on its 10th birthday in 4 days. It reminded me of something that has been on my mind since Forza Horizon 4 was brought to the Steam page, allowing PC players to play Forza Horizon 4, and later, Forza Horizon 5, super easily and be able to play with their friends on Steam; that something that has been on my mind has been this: If we can have Forza Horizon 4 & 5 being brought to PC on the largest online game store in the PC Gaming Market, why can’t we have the older games as well? For example, games like Forza Horizon 1, 2, and 3, or hell, why not even the entirety of the Forza Motorsport series? From Forza Motorsport 7 all the way back to Forza Motorsport 1?

Considering Forza Motorsport 5, 6, and 7 were all Xbox One titles, along with Forza Horzion 2 and 3 also being Xbox One titles, with Forza Horizon 1 being a backwards compatible game on the Xbox One, I’m stuck wondering why we haven’t seen them being brought to PC considering Forza Horizon 4 was released for the Xbox One, and Forza Horizon 5 being a title for both the Xbox Series X/S, and the Xbox One.

Playground Games, if you do happen to read this, I would like to know why this hasn’t been a thing that has been done or even announced. I know that a lot of people, including myself, wanna relive the old days on your older games. The way I see it, if you guys did this, you guys could make some extra money just because people would be happy to rebuy the game to relive the old days and get a hit of nostalgia. It feels more appropriate now considering Forza Horizon 1 is going to be 10 years old soon.

So please, if someone at Playground Games could enlighten me and the rest of the community who feel the same way, why something like this, where you bring back the old games and throw them up on the Microsoft Store or Steam for people to buy, hasn’t been done or announced.

Best regards, Random Poster Wanting Nostalgia

1 Like

Hello Forza Horizon Fans. As you are aware, Forza Horizon 1, 2 and 3 are unable to be purchased along with their dlcs. In the case of Forza Horizon 1 and 2 their online is down too. I think that this is a turn for the worse for Forza Horizon Fans because dedicated fans of the series now are unable to experience the greatness and amazing content found within these older titles. I think it’s time we make a change and bring these titles with their add ons and online services back and allow the thousands upon thousands of Forza Horizon Fans to experience these great works of art for themselves and with everyone else. If you want to help support this petition, please reply in this topic how having these older Forza Horizon Games not being able to be purchased or played online makes you feel. Let’s help playground out!

Let’s Go Forza Horizon!

If the other Horizon games or the Motorsport series came to Steam I would buy them in a heartbeat.

I’ve got an idea for how the old games could come back, but I’d like to give it its own topic here. Will do so soon as I"m new.

It would be great if they could bring the old games back so everyone can keep enjoying them. Now after a few years they’re destined to become abandonware which is a shame. No open source servers or something so anyone can still host a server and play with other people, nothing.

Bring back old Forza games please