Hoonigan Car Pack (Pre-Order bonus)

Hi Guys,

This was quite a read!

I just wanted to come over and clarify some things for you all.

Here is what the article says:
Forza has teamed up with motorsport-lifestyle brand Hoonigan to bring some of the most iconic Hoonigan cars to Forza Motorsport 7 and Forza Horizon 3. Fans who pre-order Forza Motorsport 7 digitally will receive Hoonigan Car Packs for both games at no additional cost (Note that players who have previously pre-ordered Forza Motorsport 7 digitally before today’s announcement will also receive the two Hoonigan Car Packs).. The Forza Horizon 3 Hoonigan Car Pack will become available on Aug. 15 for free in the Xbox Store for Forza Motorsport 7 digital pre-order customers, with the Forza Motorsport 7 Hoonigan Car Pack available to play on Sept. 29 for Ultimate Edition owners through early access, and Oct. 3 for Standard Edition owners.

Can you purchase the Hoonigan Car Pack separately in FH3?

• *Yes you can. It will be $6.99 and available on August 15th.

Can you purchase The Hoonigan Car Pack separately in FM7?

• *No, currently there are no plans for this pack to be sold separately.

What if I pre-ordered a physical copy? Do I still get the Hoonigan car packs in both FH3 and FM7 for free?

• *No you do not. You may purchase the FH3 Hoonigan Car Pack starting on August 15th for $6.99.

What if I pre-ordered a digital copy from a retailer outside of the Windows store or Xbox?

• *You will have to contact that retailer to find out when they will be sending you the FM7 pre-order code.

A few things to note here:
When you pre-order a digital copy of FM7 through Microsoft (either windows or xbox) you will be able to see the Hoonigan Car Pack show up on August 15th for the price of FREE. The FM7 Hoonigan Car Pack will be available on launch (either September 29th for Ultimate Edition Digital Pre-orders or October 3rd for Standard Edition Pre-orders.

I hope this can clear some of the confusion. If you guys have any other questions, let me know. You are also more than welcome to PM me at any time. I usually don’t answer on the weekends though :slight_smile: I do need time to play video games myself :wink:

Thank you,

6 Likes