Graphics - DLSS/DLAA not working after Update 7 (1600770)

Since the latest Update I have noticed a decrease in image quality on PC. Everything seems way more blurry now and there’s a lot of flickering and overall Anti Aliasing seems to not work anymore. Anyone else having the same issues?

I’m running a RTX 3070, Ryzen 5800x and 32Gb Ram

Yup, I’ve noted something similar.

2 Likes

I’ve experienced this, I’ve hit infinite loading screens, and performance is all over the place like at launch again.

2 Likes

push

same. alloys look all shimery. quality and balanced mode look and perform identicle

Same, noticed it on title screen, in-game everywhere!!! DLSS/DLAA shimmering, makes it look like previous gen :sob::sob:

1 Like

please vote (on top of the thread)

dlss/dlaa broken here too (rtx 4070 Ti Super)

noticed this as well

The same issue on RTX 3080ti. Driver 552.22 (04/16/2024).
Game won’t start after update 7. Reinstall don’t help. I fix this using “run as administrator” option. But DLSS/DLAA flicker is here (especially on wheels in main menu).

I have exacty the same flickering issue. RTX 4070 552.22 (04/16/2024).

Same here, shimmery mess since last update (running on RTX3090 btw.)

How do they manage to break DLSS even more?! Same issue especially noticeable on wheels.

please hit the vote button on top of the thread if you have similar issues.

DLSS has flickered and caused aliasing effects for me since release. Update 7 didn’t change a thing for me. It always looked that bad for me.

It’s badly put into the game, it looked horrible since release.

We are closing out this issue. The developers have noted this issue as Fixed as of Hotfix 7.1 on 04.19.24

At the time of the fix this topic had 27 votes.

1 Like