Gift car: Meyers Manx feat. benny blanco, BTS, Snoop Dogg | Aug 5

All players will find a Gifts message in their in-game Message Center to download a 1971 Meyers Manx. This car has a custom livery celebrating the release of the new single “Bad Decisions” by @ItsBennyBlanco , @bts_bighit and @SnoopDogg

Note you must have free space in your garage to download the car. When navigating the garage menu this car’s preview image will appear to be stock livery until you get in the car and save a change (uprade or tuning adjustment). This is a one time gift - if you remove the car or the livery from the car it won’t be retrievable.

3 Likes

Can we cool it with the product tie ins and get back to focusing on the core gameplay? Please?

This game is in desperate need of things that appeal to drivers (like custom championships) and really needs to steer away from all the super shallow tie ins (like hot wheels)

15 Likes

As I haven’t the faintest clue what any of this is about – apart from being something to do with some (presumably) popular beat combo – I can only conclude that I’m now old enough to be a high court judge.

4 Likes

Oh nice, again the same car again we all already have but with a different livery… good job pps, good job… sigh.

5 Likes

Again with the lowest common denominator “prizes”…Are any of BTS even old enough to drive?

6 Likes

What a terrible,low rent paint job that is too.Didn’t they budget for artwork ? lol

5 Likes

Love that they include a ‘work-around’ to get a correct preview in the game.

3 Likes

Not to shoot the messenger or look a gift car in the grill but…

…could we not just have ALL these gifts as Livery codes to use or not ? OR at the very least increase our garage size when adding all these extra cars that have to be kept after doing the song and dance to make the livery actually show up properly ? Please ?

6 Likes

But it has a beautiful QR code on the back to scan to download…

…that must have taken heaps of creative talent !

2 Likes

So, how much of Bad Decisions would be censored if they were to put it in-game? Would it even be recognizable?

4 Likes

“Bad Decisions” gift Manx……this irony is intentional right? :thinking:

7 Likes

They must think we really love getting the same car with different liveries. Look how well received all those same models of extreme e were.

3 Likes

Gotta Catch 'Em All ! oops, wrong game… lol

3 Likes

Wow.

Don’t care about the tie-in, the livery is poor, and it’s on an unimpressive car.

Couldn’t we have at least been gifted a nicer car?

I rememember in older games that the gift liveries were actually nice. Or at least had a lot of effort put into them.

4 Likes

It looks like a candy cane. Is it Christmas time?

2 Likes

Hrm… It’s possible I only have a FE of the Manx so this might be useful.

I’ve got a few but yes it’s possible some might not have. At least it wasn’t an 5 figures Autoshow car :slight_smile:

What’s with the sudden increase in promotional tie-ins lately? First Hot Wheels, then Extreme E, soon Donut Media, and now some crummy song with BTS. I thought 16 million people were playing Horizon 5. Playground Games said so. They can’t be that desperate for money, right? Right?

4 Likes

fits very well into FH5 doesn’t it?

6 Likes

It would seem to make sense that a highly popular game would be inundated with promotional offers. At least three of the ones you mentioned are at least car-related.

1 Like