Genesis G70 2019-current

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.

Add your details below to specify model year, body type, performance trim, or other related info about the cars you’re requesting.

Be sure you’ve read the pinned info about car voting, where you can also find the index of links to other car model topics.

Genesis G70 2019-current

Polls

Note - voting on polls does not substitute for voting on the topic. Make sure to VOTE above the first post to have your interest in this model counted.

Which Bodystyle do you prefer?

• Sedan
  • Shooting Brake (Wagon)
0 voters

Which Appearance do you prefer?

• Original (2019-2020)
  • Facelift (2021-current)
0 voters

Which Engine Option do you prefer?

• 2.0L/2.5L I4
  • 3.3L V6 (Sedan Only)
  • 2.2L I4 (Diesel)
0 voters

Which Drivetrain do you prefer?

• AWD
  • RWD
0 voters

From G70 Wiki Page

The Genesis G70 (Korean: 제네시스 G70) is a four-door compact executive sedan manufactured by the Korean luxury automaker Genesis, which is owned by Hyundai Motor Company.

As an all-new nameplate, the G70 debuted on September 15, 2017, at a global launch event in Seoul’s Olympic Park. The G70 is Genesis Motor’s third model and was designed to compete with compact executive and entry-level luxury saloons/sedans. The Genesis G70 was named the 2019 North American Car of the Year.

3 Likes

Yes! Although it’s a Hyundai it looks very good!

You need update your opinions about Hyundai if you still have that image of “boring car” lol

1 Like

Nah, they’re still boring cars. I live in Europe, most Hyundai’s here are SUV’s (which suck) or small hatchbacks (which also suck). Same for KIA. In the US they do have nicer models but we don’t get those because of emissions… :frowning:

1 Like

Yea definity you know NOTHING about Hyundai nowadays
Go check about the N line (that also sells on europe i mind you)

3 Likes

Oh right, there’s that one. But that’s the only one that looks cool.

its a entire car line, its more than one lol

2 Likes

Genesis G70 (2020)

2 Likes

The G70’s engine lineup consists of the 2.2L CRDi-VGT engine with 202PS of power output, the 2.0L Turbo GDi engine with 255PS of power output, and the 3.3L Turbo V6 engine producing 370PS of power and 52kgf-m of torque. All are mated to an 8-speed AT.

2 Likes

2021 Genesis G70 3.3T Sport

4 Likes

Genesis G70 Wagon