Free Duracell 2016 GTA Spano - (see post #111)

I just downloaded it and I can’t find the car anywhere. Hope I’m not the only one having this problem…

1 Like

Make sure you look under the manufacturer SPANIA GTA

SPANIA GTA is the make, GTA SPANO is the model.

3 Likes

I’m looking in the right place, but it is definitely missing. I have one of everything in my garage - and I flicked through them all to make sure it wasn’t listed under an incorrect name, but it’s not there. Can see it in Horizon Promo, but there is not one in my garage.

2 Likes

I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing the Spano DLC pack to see if that would make a difference, and have also now done a cold reboot of the console - still not there. I can’t see how it should matter, but adding full info just in case the installation order matters - I picked up the pack using the browser on my PC, which immediately did a successful push install to my console. The game was not running at the time. I then launched the game, which detected and pulled down the full content update. When the game loaded, I immediately clicked “Download” on the gift message for the Spano, and then started adding the new DLC cars to my garage. After doing all that, I then check my garage and found the Spano had gone MIA.

Followed the original instructions, and received the splash screen a new car was added to my Garage. It is there, listed under the manufacturer - SPANIA GTA.

2 Likes

I got the splash screen as well but I don’t have the car. The only Spania GTA I have is the one from a previous car pack.

1 Like

I let the PC version of the Software update and after the main CU there was a second small update of just a couple of MB…

I then got a message to say a new car had been added … and checked and the Duracell GTA was now in the garage and “drivable”…

Will fire up the console as it should be in there now to. Yes it is…

If anybody has the main CU “stuck” or downloading very slowly on the PC , try pausing the update a few times and see what happens… On mine it sped up dramatically…

Is everyone who is having issues both PC and Xbox user?

Are you updating both copies of the game?

No, I don’t use my PC for gaming - Xbone only. This is the first time I’ve had a problem with a missing car.

1 Like

I was having trouble getting the Duracell Spano on the One so I loaded the PC version (be sure to update it first) and it finally said car added to garage and it was there. I than went back to the Xbox One version, note it may take a few tries before it asks you to play the game here on the One instead. It synched back to the One and I was still in the Duracell Spano. Worked for me, but if you try this please remember to not interrupt the synching, be patient it may take a few minutes

Came in to see if I was the only one having this issue, not surprised to find I’m not… I’m not really a fan of the base version, but I’ll give this one a spin when it eventually shows up.

Have you all received the update for the game? ie the auto update not anything from the store.

1 Like

Yes, all up-to-date. The car is in the game - it shows up in the promo list.

Yes.

Had no problem downloading it from the Windows Store.

I downloaded the GTA Spano from the Microsoft store no problem, but it has not appeared in my garage. The Duracell car pack and content update was downloaded as well. I have restarted the game, tried doing a hard boot, but still no GTA Spano. I can see the car in Promo, and it does not have the garage symbol beside it, so it definitely is not in my garage. It must be driving aimlessly through cyberspace…

4 Likes

Did everything also, its downloaded but no new GTA Spano

2 Likes

Downloaded fine for me (Xbox).

2 Likes

I noticed in this screenshot that there is only one GT Spano in the garage. Could the problem be only for people who already have the earlier Spano in their garage? Maybe some people who did not download the earlier DLC regular livery Spano can comment.

I have the older Spano and could not get the Duracell version to appear.

Thanks,
RD

4 Likes

Nope i have both