Free Duracell 2016 GTA Spano - (see post #111)

Store: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/forza-horizon-3-duracell-gta-spano/9nqk1p5w489t

5 Likes

Just saw post I can’t find it in store is it released tomorrow?

The article references the main pack “tomorrow” so I would think they do mean today, Monday March 6 for the Spano. It may be that it won’t be up on the Store until the typical DLC time of 10am Pacific (1pm Eastern), so try looking again in a couple hours.

EDIT: per Mechberg in this thread, look for this car on Tuesday (may not be available until after the game content releases, ETA after 10am Pacific)

1 Like

Thx so much :smiley:

Thanks for the tip Max. I can’t find it in the store using your instructions. I live in scandinavia. Cheers :slight_smile:

Well, I can’t complain about free stuff.

4 Likes

Some people will

4 Likes

I agree, but some how people on here find anything and everything to complain about.

3 Likes

“Some people” (who shall not be named) are actually complaining about it in the DLC thread, believe it or not. Because apparently paying for a normal, non-Duracell version of the vehicle and getting this version as an extra somehow means that you are entitled to a different, free car.

1 Like

That free cone of ice cream you gave me is chocolate and I only like sorbet!

2 Likes

Also @MasterMedic :
I guess I cannot agree on that one. I’ll use one last time my right to answer.
I’ll even use your example :
It’s like your at your ice-cream seller and there a “bundle” for 3 balls of ice for 3€, so happy to have some sweeties you do the deal. Now you lick it, and then you see that it shows because of x reason that everyone gets a ball for free that month (not a discount but one more for free). Now you realised either you should have had 4 then or you should have got a discount of one ball.
Well do that with 42 balls of ice cream. I hope you got my point dudes…
I know I’m often complaining, but whenever I do so, I back up my statements with some sensible infos and for the sake of improvement and not letting us get “walked upon”.
Not pointing someone but at least I’m not just trying to be mood killer doubled with a boot licker
I’ll stop this subject with that. I respect people enough not to make a fuss. To whoever may feel concerned, you can talk per PM or Xbox, I am letting moderator control any followings.

Not at all.

1 Like

On the other hand… since we have not noticed the car name listed in the game so far, it may require a content update to show up, and the content update probably won’t come until tomorrow.

Very confusing cant tell if they are giving us a dlc car or a whole new car is being added to the game.

Yeah no GTA Spano anywhere. Must need the content update. Then again the free car that they gave away to FM6 gamers recently has still not appeared in my garage.

Hummm… The last time they tried to slap a livery on a former DLC car then give it to everyone, things didn’t go so well…

Here’s hoping they learned from their Lamborghini #63 / #2 squadra whatever that thing was called fiasco…

2 Likes

I’d hope that since it’s a separate downloadable item, it doesn’t fall victim to the same issue the Lamborghini had.

1 Like

Well since you have to get it from the xbox store as it’s not an in game gift i dont see how that will happen

Oh hang on some people had issues with free 66 sylvia dlc in forza 6 didnt they

Yes my 66 Silvia in FM6 never appeared at all despite many installs, uninstalls, reinstalls and reboots.

The 1966 Silvia in FM6 was supposed to be delivered the same way but hasn’t worked for everybody… And that’s all gone “quiet”…

I guess we will find out tomorrow…

2 Likes