Free Duracell 2016 GTA Spano - (see post #111)

Might be a nice addition for those, that don’t have that one carpack. I have it, don’t like it…don’t need that livery. But it’s nice for those that like it!

I find it interesting they mentioned you don’t need the Duracell car pack, but failed to mention the Spano is still a DLC car.

I wonder if this car will be available for everyone, as it states, or only to those with the October car pack, which defeats the purpose of giving a free car.

Things look fishy…

Well apparently the GTA spano is going to be an actual download from the store which suggests everyone will get it. The 63 Lambo was not an actual download just a gift that appeared in your inbox thus the people did not already have the all stars car pack did not get the gift as the car was not physically in their game.

1 Like

True, I suppose they could have modeled an entirely new car for this free car. Perhaps they learned from the Lambo debacle.

I don’t expect issues like the Hurcan - this is like previous separate livery versions (Pizza Hut Mustang, Mountain Dew Camaro, and the Rockstar Edition RZR in the game.) It will no doubt be treated as a separate car by the game. Whether it’s a one time gift (like the Warthog DLC codes shortly after launch) or a full addition to the Autoshow, not sure yet.

Hey guys, this car will be available tomorrow (Tuesday, March 7) to pick up in the Xbox Store, not today like it said in the story on FM.net today. (That has been fixed).

Brian

2 Likes

one of the more unique supercars in the game, can’t really complain about more people taking a spin in it

I’ve just seen on facebook, there is the 2017 Tamo Racemo coming free to Horizon 3 today aswell

https://www.facebook.com/DonJoewonSong/videos/705992369579112/

1 Like

Don joewon brings the news! lol

Store link for the Duracell GTA Spano: www.microsoft.com/store/apps/9nqk1p5w489t

Here we go again …

just like the 1966 Nissan Silvia in FM6 … it’s installed but doesn’t appear in the garage… yes done all the usual cold reboot nonsense post install… etc…

2 Likes

DOWNLOADED DURACELL PACK AND GTA SPANO. BUT GUESS WHAT NOT GTA SPANO WHAT A DISSAPOINTMENT . RESET GAME EVEN RESTARTED XBOX BUT NO CAR.

1 Like

The same thing happened to me but it’s not really a surprise this happened is it. I also bought the Duracell car pack and got no cars free in the autoshow and I have to buy them all in game.

2 Likes

Same problem here.
Downloaded the car but it doesnt show in game.

1 Like

Hey guys,

A quick update here. We’re aware that some people are not receiving the Duracell GTA Spano even though they followed the directions listed in our announcement story: News - Forza

We are actively investigating now and I hope to have more soon.

Thanks,
Brian

8 Likes

I know this is not entirely related to Horizon 3, but you guys should check out this issue with FM6 too.
Silvia '66 downloaded from the store and nowhere to be found in-game.

2 Likes

Going to acknowledge, and make a fix for the missing Silvia in Forza 6 too?

2 Likes

Pigs will fly before that happens. It’s a major surprise they even acknowledged a problem with the GTA spano.

2 Likes

i am missing it also.

1 Like

Lol, every time…

2 Likes