#FORZAFUEL - 20 Gamers, One Pro Driver, One Race

Get on it everyone! Hopefully someone from the forums will make the cut :slight_smile:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/ForzaFuel

The demo will kick off the #FORZAFUEL Challenge. Xbox is selecting the three fastest drivers from the US, UK, Canada, France and Germany to be taken on an all-expenses paid trip to Circuit of the Americas, Texas for the ultimate Forza challenge.

Two fans will be chosen based on their lap times in the official “Forza Fuel” Rivals challenge found in the demo – your speed will earn you a place. Our third space goes to a wild card. So don’t worry if you don’t hit the top spots, one additional winner will be chosen at random, just for taking part. Note that players must complete the entire Forza Motorsport 6 demo experience before the Forza Fuel Rivals challenge will open up and be available to play.

4 Likes

Hope you take into account assists.

It should be the top times with all assists off.

1 Like

This! and hopefully a Spec challenge so everyone has the same car/build.

Good Luck everyone!

Good luck to all forzaholics and have much fun by trying…

1 Like

Tried to sign up and all it says is loading.

There’s also something titled “Enter free, win big” on the featured tab of my Xbox and I’m assuming it’s another method to sign up, but I just get a black screen.

http://www.xbox.com/forzafuel
YouTube announcement video

Teams:
VintageBeef
Rocket Beans TV
SUP3RKONAR
Nadeshot
Ali-A

"Join a team, download the Forza Motorsport 6 demo, and set your fastest lap.
We’re selecting three drivers from each country to be taken on an all-expenses paid trip to Circuit of the Americas, Texas, for the ultimate Forza Challenge.
Two drivers will be picked based on their lap times – your speed will earn you a place on the team. The third is our wild card driver – so don’t worry if you don’t hit the top spots, one additional winner will be picked at random. Whatever your skill level you have a chance to take part in the ultimate Forza Challenge.

Every player will receive exclusive Forza Fuel livery just for joining a team, and if your team goes on to win Forza Fuel, you’ll be entered into a prize draw to win one of 10 copies for Forza Motorsport 6"

WATCH THE LIVE TWITCH STREAM
SAT 19TH SEPTEMBER

1 Like

1 Like

Anybody from Team USA that wants to collaborate send me a message or friend request.

Good luck everyone :slight_smile:

I take it that means us Aussies (and other nationalities) are ineligible for the competition then?

I ‘joined a team’ but just so i could get the livery. top time is 1.04.425 right now so I don’t think I need to make any travel plans lol

I confess I didn’t understand the point of the FH2 version of this and I don’t get this one either. Are we supposed to be excited some YTers get an all-expenses paid trip to where I live and we get a paint job maybe, or did I miss something and maybe a member of the unwashed masses gets to race at COTA?

Edit: so the unwashed masses just get a copy of FM6?

There’s a “wildcard” winner who’s name gets pulled out of a hat, so there is hope for us (apparent) crappy drivers :slight_smile:

Gotta shave a couple seconds of time off. But I keep messing up just slightly here and there. Which is good because it lets me know and I can go faster, but I’m sure that the top two are going to get even quicker. Keep up the good fight y’all

20 gamers?

Fastest from:
US=3
UK=3
Canada=3
France=3
Germany=3

Subtotal=15

Two fastest fans + third space for a wild card = 3

Total = 18 gamers.

Also the two fastest fans might be from the regions above, in which case it’s down to 16.

Maths=hard?

I’ve been playing Forza for 10 years and have no idea who any of those people in the teams are, are they famous Forza players?

I think i’ll just choose the UK.

I’ve heard of “vintagebeef” but only because he had a team last time they did the forza fuel thing.

Loving the grind

Been Playing the Demo non stop!!! Just cracked the top 100 at RIO!!! Ford GT is such an AMAZING CAR… Anyways im trying to race my way to the top!!! Want to win those Circuits of America TICKETS i live in Houston so that wold be a easy trip!! KEEP AN EYE ON ME TURN 10!!! Long time Forza Fan!!! You have built the best racing game i have ever touched with my hands… THANK YOU!!! Trippy Agent117

Been Playing the Demo non stop!!! Just cracked the top 100 at RIO!!! Ford GT is such an AMAZING CAR… Anyways im trying to race my way to the top!!! Want to win those Circuits of America TICKETS i live in Houston so that wold be a easy trip!! KEEP AN EYE ON ME TURN 10!!! Long time Forza Fan!!! You have built the best racing game i have ever touched with my hands… THANK YOU!!! Trippy Agent117