Forza YouTube account is closed

Some have already noticed that the Forza YouTube account is closed. There has been no announcement why that happened. I hope it comes back, I like the FH5 livestreams.

See this link for the previous livestream of the European Automotive. It’s dead now:

Link posted in:

1 Like

I can’t find it either, and the channel is missing in my list of subscriptions.
I’ve flagged it to someone on the community team who is looking into it.

5 Likes

I would rule out hacking, as if it was hacked the channel would show some shady bitcoin videos now. Unless youtube took the channel down because of that.

We’re going through some account maintenance. The channel and videos should be back up later today.

8 Likes

So I can take off my tinfoil hat? :disguised_face:

2 Likes

Ok, so @T10ManteoMax , will we have a livestream about forza motorsport, or forza monthly will only feature horizon 5 from now on?

Channel is back online with all videos and subscribers.

Looks like they are gone again :o

They uploaded a new video under the “Let’s Go! Forza” title today, but now it’s gone and it’s says the channel has been termimanated. Any ideas?

Probably updating something like last time

Same as earlier this month, after some maintenance the channel and videos are back online.

1 Like

What is this maintenance that a youtube channel requires? I’ve never seen or heard someone taking their channel down for maintenance.