European Automotive (Series 31) & Car Pack info | Feb. 27

Series 31 overview: European Automotive & European Automotive Car Pack

The Horizon Festival sets off on a Euro trip to celebrate Europe’s car-making legacy in European Automotive. Celebrate the European legacy with eight cars coming to your garage as Festival Playlist exclusive rewards; earn PTS and complete different challenges to unlock different icons from Europe.

Complete your collection of European strikers with the European Automotive Car Pack available from February 27. This new Car Pack includes celebrated racers and comfortable cruisers from Germany, England, and Italy.

Plus, new props are added to EventLab featuring ancestral creatures, different types of land, and a wide assortment of shapes to include into your creations.

Announcements

Dates

Tuesday, February 27, 2024 6:00 PM Content Update
Thursday, February 29, 2024 2:30 PM Summer Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, March 7, 2024 2:30 PM Autumn Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, March 14, 2024 1:30 PM Winter Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, March 21, 2024 1:30 PM Spring Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, March 28, 2024 1:30 PM series ends

FEATURES

EventLab Props

European Automotive brings very special additions for creators in EventLab, several new props will add new interesting layers to creations and put your creativity to the test.

First, 5 platforms of different terrains will be added to incorporate into your events and game modes. Choose between the different ice, grass, asphalt, dirt, and snow structures to give your events texture and depth.

We are adding 40 new shapes all with snapping functionality. You will now be able to add 4 new cubes, cones, pyramids, wedges, and more in both plastic and concrete versions. Every plastic version of these shapes comes in 8 different colors as well.

Did you hear that rumble? The final addition for EventLab in this series is the dinosaur props. Add 6 different scaly giants to your events and create unique game modes featuring prehistoric reptiles. Your creativity is the limit to find the best use for these new titanic props!

Both the shapes and platforms come with snapping functionality and plastic versions of the shapes are available in 8 different colors.

The complete list of additions includes:

25 Ramps & Platforms

• 5 Asphalt platforms
  • 5 Dirt platforms
  • 5 Grass platforms
  • 5 Ice platforms
  • 5 Snow platforms

40 Shapes

• 4 Cones (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Cubes (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Cuboids (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Cylinders (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Pyramids (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Frustums (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Spheres (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Torus (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Wedges (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)
  • 4 Large Wedges (2 Concrete, 2 Plastic)

6 Dino Props

• Ankylosaurus
  • Brachiosaurus
  • Pterodactyl
  • Stegosaurus
  • Triceratops
  • Velociraptor

1 Gameplay Prop

• Star Trophy

Rally Adventure Expansion classes

• European Automotive makes all classes (D, C, B, A, S1, S2, X) available to set lap times on every route on Forza Horizon 5’s second expansion Rally Adventure.

Accolades

• European Car Collector Accolade - collect all 8 new reward cars

CARS

European Automotive Car Pack

This add-on DLC is available on February 27 after 10am PT and is a separate purchase not included in existing editions or the Car Pass DLC. The pack includes four cars that join the Autoshow.

• 2021 Bentley Continental GT Convertible
  • 1987 Mercedes-Benz AMG Hammer Wagon
  • 2019 Jaguar XE SV Project 8
  • 2020 Automobili Pininfarina Battista

New Reward Cars

This series adds eight exclusive cars as rewards from the Festival Playlist in March.

Car Model Available
2022 Aston Martin Valkyrie AMR Pro Summer Season - 20 points
1968 Lancia Fulvia Coupé Rallye 1.6 HF Summer event - Seasonal Championship
2021 Volkswagen ID.4 Autumn Season - 20 points
1975 DS Automobiles DS 23 Autumn event - Seasonal Championship
2021 Mercedes-AMG SL 63 Winter Season - 20 points
2002 Lotus Esprit V8 Winter event - Seasonal Championship
1992 Mercedes-Benz 500 E Spring Season - 20 points
1966 Volkswagen Double Cab Pick-up Spring event - Seasonal Championship

Release Notes & Changes

The content update was released at 10am PT on February 27 making game version number *.636.732.0. The following list details some of the fixes and changes we are implementing with this new update. See the full Release Notes at Forza Support. Use FM Report New Issues to upvote or create bug report topics for the Forza team’s awareness.

• Fixed an issue with the 1993 Nissan Skyline GTR and the 1995 Nissan GTR LM in which artifacts were visible when using Ray Tracing
  • It is now possible to remove the wing from the 2022 Porsche Cayman 718 GT4 RS
  • Fixed texture issues on the doors of the 2008 Aston Martin DBS
  • Fixed the cosmetic issues with the Hyundai Kona Forza Aero’s front bumper

7 Likes

I imagine a good chunk of the cars will be ones from Motorsport 8. Case in point, the Valkyrie AMR Pro. I’m willing to bet, at the very least, the Senna GTR will appear too.

4 Likes

That Valkyrie AMR Pro is insane in FM. I’m still trying to tame the beast with my tune. The oversteer makes it seem like the car is trying to end you at a moments notice.

I think the McLaren Sabre could be a good candidate for the European Automotive series.

Edit: I think the Valkyrie AMR Pro is part of the car pass in FM so that might mean it will be in the new car pack coming with the European Automotive series.

5 Likes

That car alone in a new car pack is already 1000X improvement over the last one imo.

3 Likes

I can’t imagine the AMR Pro will have a performance gap to the normal Valkyrie as in Motorsport.
It would never fit S2.
In Motorsport it’s basically a car in its own class.

2 Likes

Would be interesting if it started out in X class like it does in FM. Don’t think we’ve ever had a car start out in X class in FH though.
I’m sure folks would find a way to drop it into S2 class.

1 Like

Yeah, I have a hard time seeing playground put in a default X class car. They could add weight as per the regular version but still don’t see them doing that.

I could be wrong but there’s other car candidates….unless playground gets a dose of reality and places the car’s performance where it should be (unlike Motorsport). Maybe a de-tune S2 build is plausible, if that’s the case.

I’m more excited about the new eventlab props TBH. :blue_car: packs are nice but hopefully some eventlab tool improvements are in order.

2 Likes
photos

IMG_2711

IMG_2713

I wanna see this new suv’s - pleeeease :smile:

2 Likes

X Class Trial when? :joy:

3 Likes

n mcmurtry!!

2 Likes

battista,sabre,sian festival rewards

senna gtr,gt3 rs,mc20,amr pro,mcmurtry,sp3 daytona…6 cars 10$

It’s been a long time since they added good cars to the Forzathon store, a shame!!!:sweat: I want good prizes in the Forzathon store in this series and in all series… every series they should give us rare cars in the Forzathon store

1 Like
photos

IMG_2713

Myb skoda are really the best too, mybe volvo something new :grinning::thinking:

1 Like

You want all of those cars, yet your votes list looks like this.

4 Likes

We had it once near the very start of the game (sort of) and well this is how it started for me…

TheGillesMuller playing Forza Horizon 5 on 25 Nov 21 (trueachievements.com)

I still can’t explain this 2 and a quarter years later lol.

3 Likes

Imagine the carnage:) lol I remember early on they had a mixed class Trial and I think you could use an X class vehicle.

1 Like

I see number of Cars who Voted in the List like this.

Yeah it’s maybe a bit much but would be hilarious lol
Although we don’t even have S2 very much on Fh5 and my experience of FH4 is that S2 is pretty regular

3 Likes

The Trials used to be more challenging in FH5 but there were so many complaints from the community that it seems like they’re afraid to offer anything even remotely challenging now.

I always enjoyed the S2 Trials in FH4.

2 Likes