Oh my bad, forgot. I thought the ARX-05 was new also . Still only minor changes to the EVO and EVO II. It’s the final Gen R8 so that’s okay with me.
I’ve been analysing the last trailer once again and I’ve seen there a glimpse of car that I can’t identify:
Does anyone know what it is?
I saw on a GTPlanet thread that this was identified as a Lexus GSF:
Its an IS350F sport. Looks pretty close to the GSF but it matched the IS350 more. It was in fh3 as well iirc.
Thanks for the clarification!
Just keeping this here for the future
So, nothing I’ve seen about the upcoming game seems to include any Ferrari vehicles? Are they not going to have any Ferrari in game?
1967 #24 Ferrari Spa 330 P4 confirmed.
Nobody knows what other if any Ferrari’s will be included
Ah, I was just going off the vehicle lists I’ve seen, and saw zero Ferraris on them, which would make me sad.
It’s possible that Ferrari severely limits the showing of their cars in pre-final game footage and screenshots. This was the case especially during the reveal trailer of GT7.
It’s not always easy to ID the make of a racecar while it’s zooming around track, especially with all the decals.
So I was mostly looking aat places (like Forza’s webpage) that have carlists, and saw no Ferrari.
It seems that the recent video about accessibility options for blind gamers revealed another #NewToForza car to be included in the game… although let’s mark it just as “spotted” instead of “confirmed” for now
It’s probably 2014 Ford #17 Focus BTCC (thanks, @SechsComic73130).
I hope it means that T10 has no licensing issues with BTCC (despite Motorsport Games exploiting rights to this series at the moment) and we can expect more cars like this in the game
I’d like the +700 cars if there will be something like daily races with different divisions and different setting every day, so we’d utilize most cars.
There are 43 new cars (to a total of 146), including 21 “new-to-Motorsport” models. Among those 6 are #NewToForza and 15 come from Forza Horizon 4/5. 22 cars return from previous Forza Motorsport games, including 1 that was not available in FM7.
Here is the full list of 43 cars added today:
- 2017 Acura NSX
- 2017 Alpine A110 — from FH
- 2021 Audi RS6 Avant — from FH
- 2003 Bentley #7 Team Bentley Speed 8 — returning from FM6
- 2014 Bentley #17 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3
- 1987 Buick Regal GNX
- 2023 Cadillac #31 Whelen Engineering Cadillac Racing V-Series.R — #NewToForza
- 2022 Cadillac CT5-V Blackwing — from FH
- 2014 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R
- 2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsports Viper GTS-R
- 1976 Ferrari #1 Scuderia Ferrari 312 T2
- 2017 Ferrari #25 Corse Clienti 488 Challenge — from FH
- 1981 Ford #2 Zakspeed Racing Capri Turbo
- 2020 Ford Mustang Shelby GT500 — from FH
- 2017 Holden #22 Walkinshaw Performance VF Commodore
- 2020 Honda #73 LA Honda World Racing Civic — #NewToForza
- 2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante — from FH
- 2019 Lamborghini Sián FKP 37 — #NewToForza
- 2021 Lexus LC 500 — from FH
- 2020 Lotus Evija — from FH
- 1976 Lotus #5 Team Lotus 77
- 2020 Lynk & Co #62 Cyan Racing 03 — from FH
- 2014 Maserati Ghibli S Q4
- 1992 Mazda 323 GT-R — from FH
- 1991 Mazda #62 Mazda Motorsport RX-7
- 1966 McLaren #4 Bruce McLaren Motor Racing M1B — #NewToForza
- 1976 McLaren #11 Team McLaren M23
- 2015 McLaren P1 GTR
- 1986 Merkur #11 MAC Tools XR4Ti
- 2021 MINI John Cooper Works GP — from FH
- 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
- 1969 Nissan #21 Nissan Racing R382
- 1988 Nissan #33 Bob Sharp Racing 300ZX
- 2023 Nissan Z — from FH
- 1984 Nissan #20 Bluebird Super Silhouette
- 1984 Nissan #11 Tomica Skyline Turbo Super Silhouette
- 2016 Pagani Huayra BC
- 2015 Porsche #91 Porsche Team Manthey 991 RSR — #NewToForza
- 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S — from FH
- 2019 RAESR Tachyon Speed — from FH
- 2021 Rimac Nevera — from FH
- 1992 Toyota #99 All American Racers Toyota Eagle Mk III
- 2017 Vauxhall #66 Power Maxed TAG Racing Astra — #NewToForza (DLC)
- Two more cars can be spotted in the trailer from Xbox Games Showcase, on posters in home: Toyota GR Supra and Volkswagen Golf Mk VII.
- Presence of the 2020 Honda Civic and the 2017 Vauxhall Astra could mean that Motorsport Games has no exclusive license for BTCC cars after all. And if they don’t have an exclusive license for this, maybe they don’t have it for WEC either? (Especially if Circuit de la Sarthe is now confirmed for Forza)
- 2018 Acura NSX GT3 that was revealed earlier turned out to be a part of day-one DLC (Race Day Car Pack), alongside the 2017 Vauxhall Astra BTCC.
- One of six #NewToForza cars revealed today is just (most probably) alternative livery variant of the Cadillac V-Series.R revealed earlier.
EDIT: I’ve added a section for “spotted” cars to the list (with 7 models at the moment), it’s at the bottom.
I have updated the car list
That’s interesting, where have you seen it?
I hope the Pulsar comes to Forza Motorsport 2023.