Forza Motorsport car list discussion

Great catch, now I see that there is the BMW V12 LMR as well :smile:

2 Likes

For now very good. Performance cars, supercars, hypercars and race cars. Especially no SUVs. Well done, carry on like this.

1 Like

Well, that was quick :smile: Two days after the last update we have another batch of cars to add to the list, coming from today’s Forza Monthly stream with career mode gameplay.

8 new cars on the official list:

• 1990 Alpine GTA Le Mans
  • 2013 Audi R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI quattro
  • 2020 Automobili Pininfarina Battista — #NewToForza
  • 1999 BMW #15 BMW Motorsport V12 LMR
  • 2014 Ford #17 AMD Tuning Focus ST BTCC — #NewToForza
  • 2014 Lexus IS 350 F Sport — last seen in FM6
  • 2023 Lotus Emira — #NewToForza
  • 1999 Toyota #3 Toyota Motorsports GT-ONE TS020 — last seen in FM6

20 additional cars spotted in the gameplay:

• 2005 BMW M3 — poster
  • 2021 BMW M4 Competition Coupe — poster
  • 2019 BMW Z4 Roadster — gameplay
  • 2016 Chevrolet Camaro Super Sport — poster
  • 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 — Builder’s Cup keyart
  • 1992 Ferrari 512 TR — poster
  • 2014 Ferrari California T — poster
  • 1993 Ford SVT Cobra R — poster
  • 2011 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Superleggera — Builder’s Cup keyart
  • 2010 Lexus LFA — poster
  • 2011 Lotus Evora S — gameplay
  • 2012 Mercedes-Benz SLK 55 AMG — gameplay
  • 1969 Nissan Fairlady Z 432 — poster
  • 1992 Nissan Silvia Club K’s — poster
  • 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 — poster
  • 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS — gameplay
  • 1998 Toyota Supra RZ — poster
  • 2020 Toyota GR Supra — gameplay
  • 1983 Volkswagen Golf GTI — poster
  • 2021 Volkswagen Golf R — poster

But there are also 8 cars that were earlier on official lists but now are missing:

• 2020 Acura #6 ARX-05 DPi — #NewToForza
  • 2020 Formula Drift #151 Toyota GR Supra
  • 2018 Lamborghini #63 Squadra Corse Huracán Super Trofeo Evo — #NewToForza
  • 2010 Mazda #16 Mazda Racing B09/86
  • 2019 McLaren Senna GTR — #NewToForza
  • 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT3 — #NewToForza
  • 1988 Mitsubishi Starion ESI-R
  • 2016 NIO EP9

And one final note: the 2018 Audi #44 R8 LMS GT3 is now back on the list of cars coming to the game on launch (it was removed a couple of months ago).

EDIT 14/06: It turns out that there are 8 missing cars, not 7. The 2020 Acura #6 ARX-05 DPi is gone as well.
EDIT 17/06: I’ve added the 2010 Lexus LFA to spotted cars.

2 Likes

You have to be kidding me. You are actually yanking my chain right now.

I hope that it’s just a mistake (especially that Mitsubishi Starion was revealed only two days ago), or that these cars are coming post-launch with an update in worst case scenario.

Nothing with these people is a mistake. This game is going to be live-serviced to death.

3 Likes

Starion removed? I’d rather them remove the other X360 models, I would absolutely pay full price for a Properly Modeled Car Pack, but only under the condition that it lives up to its name

1 Like

Please i beg of you, do not mix modern lmdh and lmh like the Cadillac V-Series.R with the 2000-2018 endurance prototypes in the same division

There will either be no modern LMH / LMdH cars in the game or when they are included as DLC they will be racing against all other endurance prototypes. Turn 10 doesn’t care about these things. This is not a realistic racing simulator, just a game that pretends to be realistic.

The Cadillac V-Series.R is already confirmed

1 Like

I hope they don’t do illogical things like this

They’re kinda forced to given licensing issues and that they’re not officially following any series.

Look at the Forza GT Class for example in FM7.

They literally had the BMW M3, Z4, M6 and M8 racing against each other. The cinematics we’ve seen still include the Dodge Viper from 2014, the 2015 Bentley Continental and Aston V12 despite both being superceded etc etc.

As much as I’d love to see the full selection of current lmdh cars, I seriously doubt we’ll get them.

2 Likes

True. And this reminds me, even the cover art of the game reeks of unrealism. A prototype and a street Corvette racing on the same track. Let’s face it, Forza has nothing to do with real motorsport. It’s just an assortment of cars rolling around on different tracks while trying to look cool.

1 Like

What about the 2023 Honda IndyCar and 2023 Chevy Dallara IndyCar
Those were available as DLC’s in 2019 for Forza 7.

I really hope we still get Indy. They were my favourite of the top rated cars (hated the F1 car), really good fun.

The problem actually is not of them racing on the same track, that does happen in motorsports. The problem is they racing in same class against each other instead of multi-class.

I’ve updated my car list

That is a LOT of super- and hypercars. Good for some I’m sure, but not for me. More classics, muscle and race cars, please. Plus, doesn’t that kind of fly in the face of “built not bought” a little?

2 Likes

I’ve uptated my list

I think with Motorsport Games having a license to make new Indycar, NASCAR and Le Mans/WEC games, and Formula E now being included in RFactor we probably won’t see these series in FM.

Hopefully though there is potential for more lmdh cars as part of the IMSA series.

Whilst a VF Commodore from the V8 Supercars has been included in the confirmed cars, there isn’t a Ford so I don’t think V8 supercars will feature either. I’d mich rather the Gen3 cars anyway.

I think in terms of racing series there will be spec cars (Mazda, Formula Ford, Radical etc), GT, Touring Car, prior generation Le Mans prototypes (note Audi, Porsche, Toyota models confirmed) with the Cadillac V Series head lining, and of couse all the historical groups.

Which I think speaks to the much bigger focus on car building this time around.

Really hope we get LMDH and Indy though! And hope I’m dead wrong in respect of the other series.

1 Like