Forza Motorsport car list discussion

Even if T10 is not going to publish the full list, we’ll know it anyway when the review embargo is lifted (which in the worst case scenario should happen with the launch of early access) and footage from the game flow across the web :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The car list will likely be at 530 cars at launch (516 base cars, eight from the Race Day Car Pack, five VIP Forza Editions, and one loyalty Forza Edition). One piece of game footage I saw had up to 529 rental cars in Free Play (assuming the player in the video does not have the 2018 Porsche 911 GT2 RS Forza Edition).

2 Likes

The big surprise has not been announced yet. Depends on your expectations of course.

The full list is out!

It’s not updated yet, someone took it to Twitter too early :stuck_out_tongue:

As I suspected, they didn’t add any of the legacy classic American cars :smiley::+1:

No ‘53 OR ‘60 Corvette (the birth of America’s most iconic sports car)
No ‘57 Bel-Air (one of the most iconic classic cars of all time, and a NASCAR hero car driven by Smokey Yunick)
No ‘58 Plymouth (fastest American car of its day, also used in NASCAR)
No ‘52 Hudson (perhaps a top 3 most iconic American race car of all time for dominating in NASCAR)
No ‘40 Ford (the car that literally founded NASCAR due to its popularity in the street racing & as a getaway car)
No ‘32 Ford (the most iconic street racer of the 50s, & also used in NASCAR’s modified series)

Oh buts it’s fine because they’re just “hot-rods” with no place in a racing game, super glad they remembered to add a 2013 Dodge Dart & 2018 Nissan Sentra though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Well the full final car list is out. Can’t help but be disappointed. Only one Alfa, no Lancia. Only one Pagani with the Huayra BC. No Zonda at all. No Lamborghini Murcielago or Sesto Elemento. Only one Le Mans Hypercar with the Caddy. Not even a Toyota TS050. No Ferrari newer than 2020. I could go on but I’ll not.

3 Likes

i completely agree, the car list is atrocious and nearly as bad as the track list.

They say no silly cars but nobody in there right mind would pick a 2018 sentra over say a 52 hudson or even a 98 chaser

2 Likes

Honestly, I loved the car list at first. it was almost a “greatest hits” of FM4-FH5! But then towards the end, it began to sink in how many (in my opinion) no-brainer additions were getting excluded & then it rapidly went from favorite to least favorite in recent memory…Hopefully the live service aspect changes this.

1 Like

all we will get is another 6 variants of modern lambos, bmw and ferraris and then the most undesired cars from recent games that have the cheapest licenses. Plus a ton of useless EV concpet cars nobody wants

Yeah the total lack of any Zonda’s or Sesto Elemento is a bit of a shock. Hoping that these will be added as an Italian themed update along with Monza. Still plenty of cars to keep us occupied in the mean time

3 Likes

The car list on the official Forza page is updated? I saw their tweet saying is complete but is updated to September 22.

What cars they added?

It’s not updated, there are no new cars yet :slight_smile:

So why would they tweet the car list is complete when is not :joy:

1 Like

Something in T10’s communication clearly went wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Audi R8 2020 is probably in the Game
The List is pretty outdated

Now it is updated :slight_smile:

I’ve found 17 models that were not officially confirmed yet, including one #NewToForza (if you count the third livery of Cadillac V-Series.R as such) and 8 #NewToMotorsport coming from Forza Horizon 4/5:

• 2023 Cadillac #2 Cadillac Racing V-Series.R — #NewToForza
  • 2012 Dodge Challenger SRT8
  • 1969 Dodge Charger Daytona HEMI
  • 2005 Dodge SRT-4 ACR
  • 2013 Dodge SRT Viper GTS
  • 2009 Ferrari 458 Italia
  • 2009 Ford Focus RS
  • 1968 Ford Mustang GT 2+2 Fastback — #NtM
  • 1986 Ford Mustang SVO — #NtM
  • 2016 Ford Mustang Shelby GT350R
  • 1999 Ford Racing Puma — #NtM
  • 2019 McLaren 720S Spider — #NtM
  • 2021 McLaren 620R — #NtM
  • 1987 Porsche 959
  • 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS — #NtM (spotted earlier)
  • 2019 Porsche 911 Speedster — #NtM (spotted)
  • 2019 Porsche 911 Carrera S — #NtM (spotted)

We have also full content of Race Day Car Pack:

• 2018 Acura #36 NSX GT3
  • 2018 Audi #44 R8 LMS GT3
  • 1974 BRM #14 Team Motul P201
  • 2014 Ford #17 AMD Tuning Focus ST BTCC
  • 1990 Oldsmobile #75 Cutlass Supreme Trans Am
  • 2018 Porsche #73 Park Place Motorsports 911 GT3 R
  • 2018 Subaru #1 Adrian Flux Subaru Racing Levorg GT
  • 2017 Vauxhall #66 Power Maxed TAG Racing Astra

Please note that one car was also removed: the 2018 Formula Drift #64 Nissan 370Z.

5 Likes

3 V8 supercars under the Forza GT category, weird.

2 Likes

And there you have it! Turn 10 are letting go of the cars!

Acura RSX
Audi TT Mk2
BMW M5 E60
Bugatti Veyron
12/15 Camaro
95 Mustang
07-13 Mustang
94 Prelude
Murcielago
Lexus ISF
Miata NB
06 WRX STI
96 SVX
Sagaris
Golf Mk6

Goodbye cars! It’s time for you to leave for good!

so many good cars leaving but we got a 2013 dart and 2018 sentra… turn 10 is completely out of touch with anything car related

3 Likes