Forza Motorsport 6 Limited Edition Console & Controller

Here’s one I can’t find an answer for: if we order the Special Edition console from BB/EB/Amazon/etc., do we still get the retailer-specific pre-order car/cars?

The car is supposed to be for the game pre-order.

I get that, but since a copy of the game does come with the Limited Edition Console, I wonder if said game copy also comes with the car codes?

Someone knows whats the date limit to purchase the xbox?

So, the Xbox one FM6 Limited Edition Console just showed up. It really looks cool but a lot of people have been asking the same question about it and I really want to make it straight for everyone… Are we going to get the preorder cars if we buy the console?

On the Microsoft store preorder page for this console, it states that preordering will get you the 2015 Mustang GT. I didn’t notice it when I did my preorder.

Is that US? I’ve pre-ordered mine from the Australian Microsoft Store (was actually cheapest that way). I’ve just had another look and there is no mention of pre-order cars anywhere.

I’m in the U.S. It states: “Exclusive offer. Preorder Forza Motorsport 6 and receive the Ford Mustang GT as a gift.” It also says it will be in your garage with custom livery and tune.

Thanks. Guess I’ll see. Then again, one car hardly makes a difference, seeing what else one’s missing out on by not getting Ultimate.

So my dad kind of surprised me out of nowhere and says he will pay the difference to trade in my current Xbox One for the FM6 edition for my birthday. I was planning on buying the Ultimate edition but I kind of want the Xbox really bad…

The only thing I truly want though is the VIP pack. As of right now it shows as a bundle only on Xbox. Are there plans to make it as a DLC option to buy? If it doesn’t it kind of complicates my plans to get the Xbox. I would hate to have to buy another game just for it.

I already pre ordered the ultimate digital. I think I’ll buy the console and sell the standard game code for $50.

All I can hope is that T10 makes the Ultimate Edition DLC available to buy for those of us who purchased the LE Console. It would be nice not having to spend $399 then another $100 and hope you can recoup some of the money by selling the code for the regular edition. If not I guess I’ll be missing out on some of the DLC since I preordered the Console…luckily I have like 67,000 GameStop PowerUp points to offset some of this.

Pre ordering mine tomorrow :slight_smile:

Why won’t they announce how limited this is? How many are there?

1 Like

If I preorder the console, will I get a code for the Mazda MX-5 too or will I only get a code for the ten year anniversary car pack?

No,you will need to order the FM6 ultimate.

My wife has decided she wants her own Xbox One, so i’m going to pre-order the Forza Xbox One, and she’s going to have my black shiny one! Result! She’s happy, I’m happy, The local Game store is happy, everyone’s a winner! lol

1 Like

Anyone found a UK retailer stocking the controller separately? Tried everywhere online and both GAME stores in Hull have no clue

Preordered the limited edition console today!

“What a beauty!”
Until of course the shiny bits get covered in little scratches and that WILL happen no matter how well you take care of it. You’ll more than likely end up skinning it because of that so maybe it will be best to keep your original Xbox One console. The Gears Of War 360 was pretty cool but that’s another story (I traded mine for Xbox One Day One Edition). The looks of the 360 (G.O.W) blows the Xbox One out of the water but it’s a newer fancier (by console tech which equals ice age P.C tech) console so…