Forza Horizon Utah

Ok hear me out here, Utah has alot of stuff that it can offer. Im not going to add Salt Lake City here but could use The Great Salt Lake as a map Border. Have the Main Horizon Festival at Wendover Airport and just to the East is the Bonneville Saltflats. North of Wendover is a Volcano and mountans. And a LONG stretch of highway goes straight along the map. There are the Deserts of Moab and Dense Woods of um… Utah. And for the seasons It snows, in the wet season the Salt Flats create a thin sheet of water making it look like glass reflecting the mountains all around. Old Mines scattered around. You could have some classic landspeed cars as barnfinds like a Avanti or a 32 coupe with a speed shaped bodykit in a barn. And there is one Racetrack there also accompanied with a bmx track that could be used for offroad races. So you have manny mountains , Desert , saltflats, woods, and many other offroad trails that could be imagined as a offroad path, Long highways and a motorsports park and airstrips. Weather has all the seasons from dry, wet, and snow.
FYI I live in Florida and have never been to Utah but it could be cool.
And for DLC you can have a Yellowstone Adventure with all the Hotsprings and tight twisty mountain roads and bison ( I have been to Yellowstone thou). another DLC could be a Colorado ReDux Im just a fan, why not shoot my shot.

That sounds pretty awesome, could also have a “back to the roots” vibe, considering Colorado was the first Horizon. They could use a similar story of a newbie trying to race themself up to the top.
Of course they already are working on FH6, but if it turns out to be Utah I’m not mad.

1 Like