Return of the Colorado Festival (or, Horizon World?)

With 5 festivals already placed in at least a third/half of the entire world (Asia, Africa to be seen), There are still more places to open up new festivals. Personally, I liked Colorado from FH1, as it had some sort of aesthetic I favored a lot.

I just want to know, do the festivals even communicate? I know that the Britain festival still existed from an explanation in a FH5 Horizon Story. Australia though, probably closed down, due to the final Forzathon. You can still see it up to now.

Now, if it’s true, then that means Colorado and Europe probably exist. And that gives us a much bigger hole of lore to fill. I propose that in FH6, we see a return of characters from other games, especially FH1. I feel very tempted to climb the ladder all over again, and kick Darius Flynt’s butt.

Should we continue and expand in this idea? Or should we do something similar?

1 Like

Bhutan would be a great option for Asia, I think. The plethora of mountains in the landscape and the forests provide a potentially interesting vertical feel to the map.

The temples and streets in Bhutan have quite an exquisite style, as well.

As for Africa, Zimbabwe would be one of the best options imo. It has a major landmark (Victorian Falls), where rainbows and moonbows occasionally happen. Moonbows would be extremely cool to see in the game, since not a lot of people even know they exist. This isn’t a surprise, since they require very specific conditions to be met with the moon and such.

The cities are less attractive than most first-world countries, but that’s not something that dramatization can’t fix.

These are actually great options, especially the Asia one. I know that there are millions begging for Japan, but come to think about it, their culture does not take kindly at street racing. Bhutan also seems to be a close neighbor to Nepal, and I think the Himalayas could be a good add to the map, as a snow section. (of course, heading to Everest is completely impossible, as with thin atmosphere and all.)

I actually agree with your opinion of Zimbabwe. Looking from the photographs, the landmarks look amazing, and as with a sort-of open area, there’s the arid areas to the south. With the moonbows, that should be a rare phenomenon in-game, and can be a photography challenge.

Hopefully the devs see this in a couple years…

1 Like