Forza horizon 6 : cover car

So, what the cover car will be if FH6 comes?
Here’s a guide: cover car and location for festival are the same (with an exception for some locations)
FH1-USA- dodge viper
FH2-italy- lamborghini huracan
FH3- australia- lamborghini centenario (exception)
FH4- england- mclaren senna
FH5- mexico- mercedes amg one (exception)
And another interesting thing is that the cover cars release date is a year early compared to the game, just take a look at FH4, released in 2018 and senna in 2019,or FH5, released in 2021, and AMG ONE in 2022.
So if FH6 is in japan, maybe nissan gtr 2025, if in germany, maybe 911 hybrid?
Share your thoughts.
Note: correct me if I’m wrong about some of the informations above.

Some Chinese EV

3 Likes

Devel sixteen.

Ew those look bad

So… what’s your prediction?

if its in China then I would go for the Hongqi S9 which is a Hybrid

1 Like

If it’s in japan, i think it would be nissan gt r 2025 or gt r italdesign

I can already see it being in Europe since this was the case with 2 and 4 if its true then I would go for Germany(or Deutschland in its national name) maybe the new AMG GT63 or the SL63 E Performance

1 Like

FH1- NA
FH2- EU
FH3-OC
FH4-EU
FH5- NA
so, fh6 will be in EU or AS or SA

Europe is most likely I would say

1 Like

I hope asia comes

thats unlikely but probably in fh7

1 Like

I’ve settled on multinational Asian map as my prediction. But also I would secretly love to go back to Horizon 2’s Europe but re-envisioned. So the cover cars in my mind should be something sporty and somewhat affordable, maybe one of them open top if we’re talking about Europe. And the other one obviously a super car or a hyper car. Im thinking about exciting colors like - red, yellow , orange something with glamor and style.

If it’s set up in Asia something a bit more subtle but still sporty and grand tourish maybe. Grand tourish could work for Europe too. Car color could include blue, black or maybe a mix-match.

2 Likes

fh6 isnt set in japan it is going to be set in china

Any info about it?

1 Like

im not so sure

1 Like

I personally think it’s going to be in europe based on the patern i have described above, but i like to be surprised.

1 Like