Forza Horizon 5 high end cars where you live

Tragically, I live in an area in California stuck between wine country, the Bay Area, and near a military town to boot. So, I live in Tesla land. If anyone ever wonders why I don’t get excited over the prospect of Tesla being readded to the games, its because I see more Teslas than Priuses on my short drive to lunch.

1 Like

quite a few Tesla cars live round here, are they all over the place now or just specific areas for whatever reason?

I can’t really speak for the rest of the US too much, but I get the impression that Teslas are, with the exception of Texas, not very common in the Midwest, the Mountain States, or the South based on how people react to them on social media. Also, to really emphasis how out of control the Tesla population in California has become, my parents went on a vacation recently in the wine country, and while only traveling the back roads for an hour, they encountered no less than six white Model 3s.

You can buy a Huracan STO for real at one of the dealerships near where I live. :grin:

Not really FH5, or high end…

…but I just saw a 5.0 [Redacted] GT (S550) with a 2020 GT500 front end. I need eye bleach.

Like this, basically:

1 Like

Only in Hawaii, I saw an Audi RS3 fairly new, what is this car worth? About a $70,000 car? With a $20.00 spray can camo paint job on the top half. Didn’t have a chance to grab a photo. See a lot of spray can paint jobs here, a lot of premium restoration classics, and a lot of cars and trucks with bed liner paint jobs. Not to mention a lot of rust buckets. It’s a wild mix here.

1 Like

Not high end,but i did see an Audi the same colour yellow as the one in the eliminitor (S1?) .It’s just as nasty irl

1 Like

$70,000 car and they can’t even do better than a $20 spray paint job? Smh.

1 Like

Compared to some, it wasn’t the worst I’ve seen actually. Well, for a spray can paint job on a $70,000 car that is!

1 Like

Kinda off topic but not really. I live in nanaimo and i worked with dave from dde back when he worked at starbucks.

I’m in PIttsburgh and I’m in the same boat - I see more Teslas than Priuses or really any other car. They seem so common at this point.

1 Like

That’s presumably something like Plasti Dip. Basically a coat of paint that can be peeled off if not wanted anymore.

What about High-end electric police cars? Unplugged Performance will replace South Pasadena’s police fleet with Model 3s and Ys. Yes, you read that right. They want to replace all of their gas-powered vehicles in favor of EV cops. I bet @Runoff1999 will get a laugh at this. California at its best. /s

From the article they will bolster in 10 Model 3s and 10 Model Ys for various services and the authorized creator states that they are committed to bringing more police Tesla EVs.

1 Like

Sadly, knowing my state, this is highly predictable. At least this means range anxiety will spice up police pursuits.

I live in a tiny little town in rural Queensland, Australia. Surprisingly enough I see a fair bit of high end kit because car clubs seem to all meet at one of the 3 local pubs for some odd reason.

I’ve just seen some form of Lamborghini Aventador, the Morgan Club was here last weekend, the Ferrari Club the week before. Someone around here obviously has a bit of money because I see a Bentayga and a Continental in town fairly often. Local doctor has an Aston and a 911 that he’ll bring out occasionally (usually drives a Mustang). We get quite a few older American and Aussie muscle cars and classics. The C8 Corvette press car was out here a while back to film promos, same for the Silverado.

In Wyoming they are trying to ban the sale of EV’s entirely. Sounds like a pretty hipster free and hippie free environment IMO.

2 Likes

Their bill didn’t make it out of committee. The bill itself isn’t surprising based on some of the conversations I’ve had with people that lived there though.

I could see this if it was related to the ecological impact of the lithium batteries. But not as a t-to-t because calidumbica is trying to ban gasoline powered vehicles.

2 Likes

Sadly it’s not just Cali, Biden passed the Inflation Reduction Act (hasn’t reduced a thing lol) which is latent with carbon abridgement goals that are not at all ascertainable, but it also strongly incentivizes some of the largest and questionably unethical companies in the form of subsidies to push the greenwashed idea of a $40,000 product on the same stupid people whining about these same companies not paying their fair share.

1 Like

Just sighted: Jaguar XKR. Beautiful car. Forza just doesn’t do it any justice.